The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tampa Brick and Mortar shops

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Silent Solution, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Silent Solution

Silent Solution Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2013
    Wesley Chapel, FL
    So, to all my fellow Tampanians, what do you think of the shops here in town. I personally like Vapor Rising as they are always a help (and thats why I put up with their huge up charge on stuff.) Fabian will show you how to build a coil and he also gives me his discount since I hook him up with stuff lol. Only thing I don't like is their house juices but they are slowly bringing in more juices like Space Jam, Drakes, and Cosmic Fog. Any other shops around the area that you guys like? And why do you like them?

2. Double D

Double D Full Member

Apr 18, 2014
    New Port Richey, FL
    I know there are ElectronCig and Innavape in New Port Richey. Both are basically at the corner of Ridge and Little. Looking for others in this area interested in getting together and sharing the love. LOL

3. jbennett925

jbennett925 Full Member

Personally I like magic dragon in clearwater ... I'm not a huge fan of electron Innevape is a cool little shop... Also a big fan of violet flame in USA flea market in Hudson and their sister store rockin vapor in Tampa

4. jbennett925

jbennett925 Full Member

There is a lot of us here in the area double d not sure about in the forums but we are here lol

5. seminolewind

seminolewind Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Corydon Indiana
    Gulf View Mall has an awesome kiosk between Dillards and the center of the mall. Knowledgeable , wonderful stock, sampling. I was floored by it, I must have spend 1/2 an hour there just chatting.

6. Hammerfyst

Hammerfyst Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2014
    Ice Caps of Mars
    Is Magic Dragon still open? I go to their site and it looks like they haven't updated since 12/13. I am headed to Tampa for a few days and wanted to check them out...

7. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    They are definitely open. Great folks that are knowledgeable and friendly. Kyle has become a really good mixmaster! Try his CSB (Cool Story Bro), his Big Blue Balls or his Strawberry Trik. I am constantly amazed when I go into a shop and the people working there act as if I'm invisible. Two words for them. customer service! There are many fancier stores in the area but none better.

8. Miata GT

Miata GT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 28, 2013
    Largo, FL
    There are a crapload in the Tampa Bay area, but you'll have a bit of a drive to most of them. Magic Dragon, Vapor Vault, Vapor Club, Moon Coin, Resistance, Vape 'n Joe, Island Vapes, Vapor Road, Sky Castle are the ones that immediately come to mind in Pinellas.

9. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

JUST AN FYI:

If "You" were to post these, including their addresses and the additional information as requested in this thread:

I can update the map to include them . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

10. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yes !

Let's be sure to get the shops on the list :)

11. Mlgibson494

Mlgibson494 Senior Member

Nov 11, 2014
    Florida
    There is a Vapor Rising branch here in Winter Haven. I got my first vale pen from them. Just got some supplies today. Since switching to rebuilable, I no longer like their own juices though.

12. Finsup

Finsup Full Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Winter Haven fl
    I like the guys at Vapor Rising the ones I have talked to know there stuff. There is also Rings of Vapor on Havendale Blvd Not a nice guy IMO. Tobacco Road also on Havendale. Two kids run it most of the time they know what there doing. They just have a hard time explaining it to someone new to vaping. And there is a Lizard Juice in Dundee on 27. I work at one of these can you guess witch one. lol
    There is a sign hanging on a empty shop that says Monster Vape across from Publix on 17. But I have not seen any thing going on in there.
    I think that covers Winter Haven

13. Lord
    This message by Lord has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 31, 2015, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jan 5, 2015
  14. Coupon78

Coupon78 Full Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Tampa Florida
    I've had pretty good experiences with Purely Vapor on Kennedy and Cloud District on Hillsborough. Cloud District just opened in Nov or Dec, but they've got some decent stock, a bunch of great juice lines, and the guys working there were really nice and on point with knowledge. Good conversation.

15. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    Youd be surprised, even some of the mods are tampa bay folk.

16. TheOdessa

TheOdessa Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    Tampa, Florida
  17. klutzyleo

klutzyleo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2010
    Keystone Heights, FL
    I haven't been to Vapor Rising in person, but their customer service online and over the phone is amazing and they ship insanely quickly. I have every intention of stopping by one of the stores next time I'm in Tampa.

18. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

:lol:

19. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    Lol funny

You were exactly who I was referring to lol

Everytime I see your latest avatar I hear that piano music that used to play at the end of incredible hulk lol.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.