Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
650mAh
I was hoping to try out a variety of different methods without having to buy another whole system every time before I found a favourite method to optimize for :)

Your ego battery is fine for trying out systems, attys, cartos of most any kind. LR are not recommended, but anything at or above 2.0 ohms work just fine. I've used adapters for 401, 801, 901 attys and 808 cartos, smart carts, ego mega atty & cartos on my ego batteries. Found most were different than reviewed and / or advertised for me, but like juice, I found what I liked. :)

Your ego battery is fine for trying out systems, attys, cartos of most any kind. LR are not recommended, but anything at or above 2.0 ohms work just fine. I've used adapters for 401, 801, 901 attys and 808 cartos, smart carts, ego mega atty & cartos on my ego batteries. Found most were different than reviewed and / or advertised for me, but like juice, I found what I liked. :)

This is good to know. I'm also still relatively new at this & also have a regular Joye eGo w/650mah batt. I think I'll do some shopping for tank atties and carts now. ;)

I also came across something called a "vapemate" that looks really nice!

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
I have a standard eGo at the moment. I was just going to order some tanks and attys to see if I liked the eGo-t. With how much it cost for everything, I figured it would be cheaper to just order the whole kit for $40. I just ordered one Saturday.
myPVshop Electronic Cigarettes - The Joye510 Electronic Cigarette
Discount code ECF10 drops the price 10%.
Just another option for you. Plus you get 2 new batteries.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I've assumed that with the "normal" eGo kit the 510-T style system would be better than the eGo-T system. Or is that complete baloney? Is there even a difference? Lol, I'm the new kid who'll ask anything without further embarrassment since I know I look quite stupid already :p

The "normal" ego will work with either the 510-t or ego-t, no problem as both are 510 threads.
The 510-t has been getting better reviews lately, stay tuned as that could change..... :)

We were all noobs at some point, ECF is for making all noobs experts in no time, at as little
expense as possible !!! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread