Tank for the provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
I just got the Vape-O-Matic Liquinator SS 3ml from Vaporescence and it works damn good. I just filled it with menthol ice and it is so great to have a huge hit on demand. Not sure about other tanks just got this one as my first and very happy with it. Locks onto the carto very tight can spin it on and off just by the tank and there are no leaks. Going to order another when I get my tax returns so I can have 3ml more of another flavor ready to go anytime. Its more expensive but the quality is great.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Go with a pyrex tank if you don't want to worry about cracking the polycarbonate tubing. I have had nothing but bad luck with polycarbonate. I have steel and pyrex tubing for tanks now, but would recommend the pyrex because you can always see how much juice is left in the tank whereas you obviously can't in the stainless steel tubes. Big daddy and little mamas are what I use, but I have a phinias tank coming in the mail and I can't wait!!!

Joe944

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2011
ca
Join Stormys newsletter to find out when they are in stock. This is the first batch, and Stormy hasn't even received them to send out yet. Luckily I was sitting in front of a computer when the email came in, I had mine ordered within 2 minutes fortunately; they sold out an hour or two later.

Edit: Just got another email, they are back in stock for another round of pre-sales. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread