The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

tank lovers

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by ime5000, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    anyone know what TV juice cracks tanks besides cinnicide?
    i have some cough drop falvor and i want to put that one in, but wanted to check to se if someone else had already done it :p

2. TVChris

TVChris Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2012
    Oakland, CA
    Geoff's blend is not tank friendly. Nobody has ever reported a problem with tanks and cough drop to me.
    TVChris

3. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    i know it has menthol in it does it have that cooling stuff in it? i cant think of the ingrediant its called, but i think thats sopposed to crack tanks

4. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

ime5, there is a whole thread of an ingredients list on ECF, search it out buddy

5. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    Ultimate vanilla will crack em fast too

6. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    mwa, dont have time to search, thought id ask at the suppliers thread to make it easy on myself, people dont have to answer if they dont want to, no big deal, just asking if someones done it yet

7. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    btw tried it and it works great :)

8. djtonyb

djtonyb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    Big Pine Key
    I've been using Tin Box mint in CigEasy's Clear and Easy tanks for a few days now with no problems. Just got my Cherry Cough Drop in today. Will report back in a few days... :)

9. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    im using cherry coughdrop and lemon coughdrop in cartomators for about a week, no problems!

anyone try the cupcake in one? im thinking of ordering that flavor

10. TheBlueAdept

TheBlueAdept Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Northern California
    I use a custom Cherry and custom Fruit Punch (both 90/10 PG/VG), and they work flawlessly for me with the V4L 6ML tanks.

11. Samd621

Samd621 Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Egg Harbor Twsp, NJ
    I ust vaped for a few days the Ultimate Vanilla in my DCT and no cracking. I wish I would have seen this first. I may have been lucky this time don't think I will risk it again.

Thanks for the info.

12. MsOceanCity

MsOceanCity Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    New Jersey
    I'd really love to try some of my darker juices(like vanilla custard-buttercream-cupcake) in one of my new DVCTs but I'm a bit leery. I usually use SR boge regular size carto and this juice fouls a carto so fast that the only way I can enjoy it is to ration it. By this, I mean I don't take more than 12-15 drags per day. I can get 3 days out of a carto that way. If I try to vape normally, it'll start tasting burnt within a very short timespan. It's like each drag is equal to one drop of liquid. Weird! If anybody has had good tank experience, please chime in with details:)

13. TheBlueAdept

TheBlueAdept Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Northern California
    I'm pretty much strictly a fruit flavors type, so other than banana don't have any thicker/darker juices. Having said that, no problems so far with Cherry, Blueberry, Grape, or Fruit Punch (all mix-your-own, 80/20 + sweetener). I use V4L metal-endcap 6ml tanks.

Just got the Grape and Blueberry, so can't comment on long term usage, but have had the others for a little bit and no problems there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.