• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tank-O-Matic Liquinator v4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Just picked up two of the new "tank-O-Matic Liquinators" from the Vaporescence retail store in Richardson. The Liquinator is a 3ml tank system with a 510 cartomizer which attaches to a 510 device. You can cut off the liquid flow or adjust it (slightly, since it's a cartomizer). If you've been into the Vaporescence store recently you've probably seen James using one.

Anyways... here are a few pictures of one of the tanks on my ProVari and by itself:

Liquinator_1.jpg Liquinator_2.jpg Liquinator_3.jpg

The version I have is a 2.9Ω cartomizer and so far I'm lovin' it! It's pretty easy to use and refill and no leaks so far.

Anybody else tried these yet? I wanted to provide a link, but they're just listed on the site as available soon.

Edit: I forgot to mention, they're avaiable in black or white and cost $24.95. They come with the drip tip and 1 cartomizer.

Also added initial impressions here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nk-o-matic-liquinator-v4-1-a.html#post3241986

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
WOW!!!! I'm going to site right this instant to order. I can't believe I haven't heard about these!

Thanks, Alice

One, 3ml, in white ordered. Anxiously awaiting arrival. Have dremel and all kinds of cartos. First use probably ProVari.

Alice

Last edited:

Maddoktor2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle Area
ecigzilla.com

Thanks, Wylie - if I like it, I'll probably be ordering the 5ml dualie version - the 3ml tank won't ship until tomorrow anyways, which will provide plenty of time for the new 5ml versions to get in stock while I try it out for a few days after it arrives. :)
I use a Darwin with a mains extender from TW, but I have an old shortie extension I made awhile back from a set of 510>901/901>510 adapters and plenty of o-rings I can use at the tank juncture to prevent down-slippage. I'll need that, because the TW mains adapters are sealed, and an o-ring at the juncture will block the draw vents, as well as the fact that if it slips down the mains adapter, the vents will be blocked that way as well. Experimentation will tell the tale.
As you can guess, I read through the other topic before I pulled the trigger on this one. ;)

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
More reviews, please. I may try to sample one the next time I'm up at the Denton store. Vaporescense is a great vendor, and Greg was extremely helpful when I first walked in, looking for a PV. I visited yesterday to get some juice prior to the July 4th holiday, and they were packed... I sampled a couple of flavors, purchased and moved on. But hopefully, I'll find some time to sit with Greg and see how the Liquinators fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread