• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tank-O-Matic Liquinator v4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddoktor2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle Area
ecigzilla.com
Dual coil tanks are longer and 5 ml. They're longer because the dual coil cartomizers are longer.

I'm not so sure about that, Wylie - I definitely got the 3ml dual coil version, and the carto in it is shorter than a megadualie, which I'm guessing is what will fit in the 5ml dual coil tank. I'll report back as soon as it arrives with my findings once I have both dual coil tank sizes on hand to compare. :)

However, and just a quick FYI, if anyone has the 2.0 ohm LR Boge cartos, they are the exact same length as a standard dual coil carto, and will work in the 3ml dual coil tank - I have measured and test fitted one, and it does indeed fit. :thumb:

Kingbtheone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Cleveland
However, and just a quick FYI, if anyone has the 2.0 ohm LR Boge cartos, they are the exact same length as a standard dual coil carto, and will work in the 3ml dual coil tank - I have measured and test fitted one, and it does indeed fit. :thumb:

i was confused too, they are the same, my first set of dual coils were longer and clear, the dual coils are standard boge size and look.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I'm not so sure about that, Wylie - I definitely got the 3ml dual coil version, and the carto in it is shorter than a megadualie, which I'm guessing is what will fit in the 5ml dual coil tank. I'll report back as soon as it arrives with my findings once I have both dual coil tank sizes on hand to compare. :)

great! i have like 30 of those cartos..:)

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida

What I meant was the dual coil tank (as opposed to the regular) is longer and 5m. It's designed to accommodate the longer SMOKtech type dual coils. I didn't know they were called megadualies.

What I also didn't know before today was there are regular sized dual coils which will fit the 3ml tank. It looks like you already knew! I picked a few of those up at the store today and will be trying one on a regular tank when I get to the end of my tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread