• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tank-O-Matic Liquinator v4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
just got my other two tanks yesterday...I put the color skins on...so easy following the video....they look great...filled one today...I filled the carto first...and it works like a charm...this tank is a little looser then my other one...it slides up too easy..lol...so this makes 3 tanks so far..will have to save up for the chrome ones ...they look sharp..:)...my provari would look great sporting a chrome tank...:D...btw..I can't post in the other liquinator thread..:(...y'all need to post here too..lol

RavenK

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
WI
^you can't post there?

The site seems to be saying these are not going to ship until middle of next week - except the 5.5ml Phat. Anyone know if this message was from last week or the this week ? I'm not sure when the site was updated.

Thanks
I got mine in 2 days (paid for priority cuz i needed it now!!!) and that message was up.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
It cost me $27 (I think), but that one was pre-production so they probably hadn't decided yet and charged the regular price. I imagine they'd have to be a little more for Stainless, though?

I'm going to try to swing by tomorrow to see. If you have a FB account, though, you could probably just post the question there. I don't have FB myself.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I will hit them on FB and see if I can get some info.

These tanks are the only ones I have found over the past year that are worth any thing. They simply work with no messing around.

It cost me $27 (I think), but that one was pre-production so they probably hadn't decided yet and charged the regular price. I imagine they'd have to be a little more for Stainless, though?

I'm going to try to swing by tomorrow to see. If you have a FB account, though, you could probably just post the question there. I don't have FB myself.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I was just reading the other thread...I also noticed my 2nd order, the tanks were very loose...far more then my first order...will check the o rings today...I also ordered a white and blk and got 2 blks...but thats no big deal...just wondering why this batch is so loose...I was careful...so no accidents and they work as they should...so all is good..

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I am loving my Liquinator, 'cept it slides up and down like a yo-yo, have to be so careful not to touch the tank. I guess I need to call them today about this since others are reporting the same thing.

I've lost one whole tank of liquid because I accidently picked up my PV (Provari) wrong.

Beside all that, this thing works like a champ!! I'm on my 4th tank, with the same Boge Carto (I cut the slot in the carto) for 3 days! To top that off I only use dark coffee liquids. I could never get one to last much longer than two days but obviously with the tank keeping them totally topped off it is extending the carto life. That is a huge PLUS! :evil:

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
Ya gotta love this setup. SS GGTS and the SS Liquinator! Vapes like a Monster!

GGLiq097.jpg

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
My last 2 tanks I bought are the loose ones..I contacted them to let them know in case they were monitoring the batch...they said I can get my end caps replace...but I opted to keep what I have..as they aren't leaking and working as they are supposed to...:)..besides ..I only use them at home...these are awesome tanks, btw...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread