Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I only have the 10ml Aromamizer, but that's enough for me. Also the 8ml Prince, the 9ml Modfather, the 11ml Voltrove Mini (30mm), the 10+ml Ohmega Beast RTA, the 12ml Scottua tank (with a PITA bottom fill port... don't know if that was ever updated or not).

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My biggest tank is the Juggerknot, holds 6 mls. I’ve been using the Gear since I got it though, 3.5 mls. And I fill that 2-3 times a day, although I also use two others daily. At least that’s this week. I always have a couple rotating but my juice consumption can be anywhere from 4-20 mls. Depends on a lot of factors.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
th

couldn't hold my shelf:banana:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Dont own any tank more then 3.5 and most are 2mls. Being I only vape 2 to 3 MLS a day and vape multiple tanks throughout the day, I can fill my tanks and they last many days. If I go out I bring 2 tanks and vape each, so a 2 ml tank is plenty big. I just love small and light tanks and mods.. I see these 20ml tanks and 2 or 3 battery mods and think, christ man, you use to smoke a thin, little bitty cig and now you need something that big? It's all good though, the important thing is not smoking

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My biggest (MTL) tank is called the spyro I think and it held like 8 ml? It was kinda heavy but it vaped well.

TPD aside, a lot of "small" tanks are unthirsty and designed that way, I have a lot of 2 ml tanks that I don't mind at all, if I was sub0ming I am sure I would mind quite a bit.

Anna

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My biggest (MTL) tank is called the spyro I think and it held like 8 ml? It was kinda heavy but it vaped well.

TPD aside, a lot of "small" tanks are unthirsty and designed that way, I have a lot of 2 ml tanks that I don't mind at all, if I was sub0ming I am sure I would mind quite a bit.

Anna
Exactly. I do both, pretty much every day. So I’m hard pressed to go through 2 mls in my mtl but easily go through 5-10 in the Gear, plus another few in whatever other dl is also going. Pull out the rda and all bets are off. I tend to go overboard with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread