Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiHonda

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Arizona
I currently use the eGo One Mega tank with their CLR coil. I use their CLR coil because it handles the highest VG very well. I vape around 15/16w on that coil and I'm looking for a tank/coil that is similar. I've tried Kanger....any other options? I love the quality of the uwell Crown but I prefer mouth to lung. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Vapenter

Mar 1, 2016
BC, Canada
I currently use the eGo One Mega tank with their CLR coil. I use their CLR coil because it handles the highest VG very well. I vape around 15/16w on that coil and I'm looking for a tank/coil that is similar. I've tried Kanger....any other options? I love the quality of the Uwell Crown but I prefer mouth to lung. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Anything in particular you didn't like about the kanger?

I ask because I'm looking to upgrade from my aspire premium to the topbox mini

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I went from using the One tank to a Kanger Subtank Plus. I liked the Plus for 2 reasons: 7ml capacity and the rba. I learned alot and enjoyed the rba for many months. I've used both the V1 and V2 rbas. Both work good if you get the wicking right. I currently use an OBS Crius. I have the one with the velocity deck and it's simply awesome. I use titanium wire now for both mine and my wife's tank and I haven't found ANYTHING that beats the flavor. The Griffin tank is the same thing with a bigger deck and if you have a deep budget, the VCMT is supposedly like using a dripper with a tank on top. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

HemiHonda

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Arizona
Anything in particular you didn't like about the kanger?

I ask because I'm looking to upgrade from my aspire premium to the topbox mini

I really didn't use it long enough. I didn't have any issues with it. I'm actually looking at their toptank with their ssocc coils. In the brief time I did use it, it just seemed the CLR coils for the Mega handled high VG better. That could also be user error on my part.

Vapenter

Mar 1, 2016
BC, Canada
I really didn't use it long enough. I didn't have any issues with it. I'm actually looking at their toptank with their ssocc coils. In the brief time I did use it, it just seemed the CLR coils for the Mega handled high VG better. That could also be user error on my part.

Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: HemiHonda

HemiHonda

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Arizona
I went from using the One tank to a Kanger Subtank Plus. I liked the Plus for 2 reasons: 7ml capacity and the rba. I learned alot and enjoyed the rba for many months. I've used both the V1 and V2 rbas. Both work good if you get the wicking right. I currently use an OBS Crius. I have the one with the velocity deck and it's simply awesome. I use titanium wire now for both mine and my wife's tank and I haven't found ANYTHING that beats the flavor. The Griffin tank is the same thing with a bigger deck and if you have a deep budget, the VCMT is supposedly like using a dripper with a tank on top. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Thanks, I'll check those out. I currently bought the P3 and it only cranks up to 20w and I'm alright with that. Just trying to find a new shiny tank to go with it, lol.

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
The Kanger 1.2 and 1.5Ω coils are decent for MTL if that's your style. You could go with the tested-and-true Nautilus Mini or a GS Air as well for MTL.

NWI_ Arbuckle

Feb 26, 2016
Northwest Indiana
The Kanger 1.2 and 1.5Ω coils are decent for MTL if that's your style. You could go with the tested-and-true Nautilus Mini or a GS Air as well for MTL.
I currently have Kanger ProTank II and air flow control on my eLeaf iStick mini. I MTL the 2.5ohm coils at 4.4 Volts on a 50/50 juice and all is good on my world!!

c11f0a54acb979d90cfe3b72bb205b0a.jpg
FWIW, my air flow control is set to where only 1 hole is visible.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread