Tanks and Ms. T's - Beginner Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Some background:

Me and my boyfriend began vaping about two years ago. After trying a few things, we settled into using Egos with boge 510 cartos and Ms. T's juice. We've been using the same thing now for like a year and a half.

Now that I'm frequenting the forum again, I'm seeing everyone talking about tanks. I'm intrigued. I'm also behind the times. So I'm looking for some guidance.

The most important thing I'm leery about is that I see lots of people saying that VG is a no-go in most tanks. Since there is NO WAY I'm switching juices, I need to know if it's even worth trying. Does it take a lot of maintenance to make it work? I'm not the type to take something apart to rescue it when it gets gummed up, that's why I use the cartomizers now - if it gets acky, I'm the type who will just toss it and start fresh.

I'd also be glad to hear any advice on what type of tanks y'all have used, and how they work. I really know very little, so any info would be appreciated. Small words might be best LOL.

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
I love tanks personally. All of mine take the standard Boge cartos. I have had no issues using T's juice at all. Basically, I punch 2 holes into my carto, slide it into the tank about half way using a slap yo mamma tool and fill it up 3/4 of the way or a little more. then I slide it all the way into place and drip 5-6 drops into it from the top, insert the drip tip and blow through it gently into a paper towel. Ready to rock and roll. Once the carto goes bad, you can line it up with the one in the tank already and just slide the old one out and replace it with the new one at the same time. Then prime that carto and you are done. Filling them back up, I use the same tool and put the carto in the same place as filling the first time.

For my Red Hot Cinnamon candy fixation I use an Arry ActV4. It works a bit differently. The carto slides into the base of the tank and then a 510/510 extension screws onto the outside of the tank on the base of the carto. Then it has a screw off cap on top. You just have to pop the drip tip off and unscrew the cap. I use the tool to put the cap back on. All the tool does really is keep the carto edge from cutting into the inner o-rings, which is really nice. It is simply a drip tip without a hole in the middle for air flow. Looks sort of like a Sorry game board piece. Hope that helps.

Edit: The tanks I have are...
3ml Aluminum Liquinator
3ml Delrin Liquinator
WYD Lil' Mamma 3ml
Arry ActV4

Last edited:

genuinefraud

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Texas
Still waiting for my first order from Ms. T, but I currently use a Mini-Sub Tank with Boge 3.0 cartomizer

The Mini-Sub tank comes with an aluminum screw on the side of the tank which allows easy refills.
The screw makes a world of difference when setting up and maintaining.. I found it a hassle removing the top cap of other types of tanks, just to refill the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread