Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I got a good stash of the normal Nautilus coils, which I use on my sxk billetbox, but think I want a tank for them too as back up, as got so many coils, not a fan of the looks of the Nautilus tanks, is their other tanks apart from the Nautilus tanks, that take the normal nautilus coils?

Reactions: DPLongo22

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I got a good stash of the normal Nautilus coils, which I use on my sxk billetbox, but think I want a tank for them too as back up, as got so many coils, not a fan of the looks of the Nautilus tanks, is their other tanks apart from the Nautilus tanks, that take the normal nautilus coils?

The Kabuki and Kabuki clones use the Nauti coils. I've got a Kabuki and an awesome Kabuki clone that I love, but I can't remember the name of the clone. I am sure someone will be along who will know the name of it. Also, I think the Cerberus may come with an adaptor for the nautilus coil. I've read lots of posts about the Cerbeus on the stocking up thread, so you might want to check me on that there.

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2017
    vika fantasy is a "high end" Kabuki clone and very well made.
    it comes also with a p3 connection if you have a Provari device and also in titanium.
    but i came across an issue with it and the "new" nautilus2 coils where they don't make a connection.
    but the nautilus 1 coils seem to still work.
    https://www.vikacig.com/fantasy

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    vika fantasy is a "high end" Kabuki clone and very well made.
    it comes also with a p3 connection if you have a Provari device and also in titanium.
    but i came across an issue with it and the "new" nautilus2 coils where they don't make a connection.
    but the nautilus 1 coils seem to still work.
    https://www.vikacig.com/fantasy

That's the Kabuki clone I have. It's a really good tank!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Ignore. RadiusNick answered that question in an earlier post.

I'm good with my Kabukis. They've been in play this long, and will probably remain for years to come. Better airflow than the original Nautis, and vapes quite nicely in the 9 watt range (I'm usually around 11w).

Kabuki_20200103_210159.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread