TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Is the carto a tight fit in the tank? Some of the other carto tanks are really loose. And I might have asked this already....Stainless caps int eh future somewhere?

Best way to put it is that it is definitely tighter than that other tank, but still it will spin a little when you are threading it on the connector. So it still should be tightened from the DT as a rule. I also felt the other one was a little too loose for my liking.
Yes, there will be a Stainless Steel Version coming. Best guess on that is about a month.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I don't know if you can do anything with this information, but I just learned something VERY cool about the VPX tank!

First I should tell WHY I did this. I love the VPX tank, but ultimately, I came back to the whole, "I don't like CE2's" thing... I have been thinking about a cartomator, but once again, I don't like cartomizers either. SOooo...I attempted this, and was very successful...

I took my VPX tank and put a normal atomizer in the tank. Very tight fit, but doable. Then I took my dremel with a cutting wheel, and VERY lightly began cutting into the side, just above the bottom cap. I made a hole, VERY tiny, just enough to see a light through. I noticed that the tube was too long, as the atomizer is slightly shorter, so I trimmed 1/8th inch off the end of the tube. After that, I put the tube back on, filled it, and popped the top cap back on.

The result, PLOOMS and PLOOMS of deep, flavorful vapor, just like dripping in an atty gives, and NO flooding. If you would like I can post a few pics of this.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Drew, are you going to be offering The Pre-Dotted Cartos in Boge 3ohm?

I'll answer for him. We had every intention of doing so and then about half of the box of 3.0's we tested, were defective and we just couldn't be sure about the rest. So yes we will, once we get that straightened out with Boge.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I don't know if you can do anything with this information, but I just learned something VERY cool about the VPX tank!

First I should tell WHY I did this. I love the VPX tank, but ultimately, I came back to the whole, "I don't like CE2's" thing... I have been thinking about a cartomator, but once again, I don't like cartomizers either. SOooo...I attempted this, and was very successful...

I took my VPX tank and put a normal atomizer in the tank. Very tight fit, but doable. Then I took my dremel with a cutting wheel, and VERY lightly began cutting into the side, just above the bottom cap. I made a hole, VERY tiny, just enough to see a light through. I noticed that the tube was too long, as the atomizer is slightly shorter, so I trimmed 1/8th inch off the end of the tube. After that, I put the tube back on, filled it, and popped the top cap back on.

The result, PLOOMS and PLOOMS of deep, flavorful vapor, just like dripping in an atty gives, and NO flooding. If you would like I can post a few pics of this.

I'd love to see that. I have a mill and it would be very easy for me to drill a tiny hole in an atty.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I'd love to see that. I have a mill and it would be very easy for me to drill a tiny hole in an atty.
You will notice if you look closely that I notched it, but only enough to make the tiniest hole in it...

I'm back there somewhere...

btw, I like the idea of the 901, but this was all I had, and it didn't require an adapter.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
But forest fires produce tar and carcinogens. I wouldn't suck on a burning pine tree if I were you!

Although we did smoke rolled up pine needles in toilet paper when I was a kid. Dumb kids!

LOL Wow! Reminds me, my step dad told me when he was a teenager he smoked dried grape vine. Not rolled in anything. Grape vine is basically hollow so he snapped off a twig and smoked it...

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Holy crap! All this time I've been missing the tank boat because of my love of bottom feeders. Not anymore. I got a VPX tank yesterday with the 3.0 ohm Boge and I am in vaping Heaven. I had so much vapor floating around my desk today that my co-workers thought I bought in a portable firepit. Great thing about it, (as I send up another vape signal over the cubicle partition), is it works great on a bottomfeeder. I'm working it over right now on a wetbox which is the perfect size for work. Next up will be the Ali'i at home. Mmmmmm

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Holy crap! All this time I've been missing the tank boat because of my love of bottom feeders. Not anymore. I got a VPX tank yesterday with the 3.0 ohm Boge and I am in vaping Heaven. I had so much vapor floating around my desk today that my co-workers thought I bought in a portable firepit. Great thing about it, (as I send up another vape signal over the cubicle partition), is it works great on a bottomfeeder. I'm working it over right now on a wetbox which is the perfect size for work. Next up will be the Ali'i at home. Mmmmmm

Let us know how it works out on the Ali'i, Rebel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread