The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Best way to put it is that it is definitely tighter than that other tank, but still it will spin a little when you are threading it on the connector. So it still should be tightened from the DT as a rule. I also felt the other one was a little too loose for my liking.
    Yes, there will be a Stainless Steel Version coming. Best guess on that is about a month.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

2. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Me too,

Thanks Cuseguy/Drew

3. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    We should be thanking you guys! :)

4. Panky

Panky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    I placed an order last night :facepalm: but I might have to grab one of these next time.

5. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Drew, are you going to be offering The Pre-Dotted Cartos in Boge 3ohm?

6. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    I don't know if you can do anything with this information, but I just learned something VERY cool about the VPX tank!

First I should tell WHY I did this. I love the VPX tank, but ultimately, I came back to the whole, "I don't like CE2's" thing... I have been thinking about a cartomator, but once again, I don't like cartomizers either. SOooo...I attempted this, and was very successful...

I took my VPX tank and put a normal atomizer in the tank. Very tight fit, but doable. Then I took my dremel with a cutting wheel, and VERY lightly began cutting into the side, just above the bottom cap. I made a hole, VERY tiny, just enough to see a light through. I noticed that the tube was too long, as the atomizer is slightly shorter, so I trimmed 1/8th inch off the end of the tube. After that, I put the tube back on, filled it, and popped the top cap back on.

The result, PLOOMS and PLOOMS of deep, flavorful vapor, just like dripping in an atty gives, and NO flooding. If you would like I can post a few pics of this.

7. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I'll answer for him. We had every intention of doing so and then about half of the box of 3.0's we tested, were defective and we just couldn't be sure about the rest. So yes we will, once we get that straightened out with Boge.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

8. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    I'd love to see that. I have a mill and it would be very easy for me to drill a tiny hole in an atty.

9. fenderbc

fenderbc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    IL, USA
  10. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    You will notice if you look closely that I notched it, but only enough to make the tiniest hole in it...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm back there somewhere...
    [​IMG]

btw, I like the idea of the 901, but this was all I had, and it didn't require an adapter.

11. bp400

bp400 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    damn thats a vape

12. bp400

bp400 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal

13. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinged mods and poli-TIX ready! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Did Ski see this yet? Whatta pic!

14. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    No....I think that might be a forest fire. :)

15. Panky

Panky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Miami
    LOL! That is a good assumption.

16. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    But forest fires produce tar and carcinogens. I wouldn't suck on a burning pine tree if I were you!

Although we did smoke rolled up pine needles in toilet paper when I was a kid. Dumb kids!

17. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    LOL Wow! Reminds me, my step dad told me when he was a teenager he smoked dried grape vine. Not rolled in anything. Grape vine is basically hollow so he snapped off a twig and smoked it...

18. The Rebel

The Rebel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Holy crap! All this time I've been missing the tank boat because of my love of bottom feeders. Not anymore. I got a VPX tank yesterday with the 3.0 ohm Boge and I am in vaping Heaven. I had so much vapor floating around my desk today that my co-workers thought I bought in a portable firepit. Great thing about it, (as I send up another vape signal over the cubicle partition), is it works great on a bottomfeeder. I'm working it over right now on a wetbox which is the perfect size for work. Next up will be the Ali'i at home. Mmmmmm

19. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Let us know how it works out on the Ali'i, Rebel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.