TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Andel they come assembled with a Ce-2 in them the little one has a standard length Ce-2 while the large has the XL. so if the CE-2 dies you can replace it with Ce-2 internals. I am willing to bet they will have replacement parts in the future. I prefer the large since that means less filling and since I vape heavily that is a bonus for me. I hope that helps
Thanks, Yes that really helped. Do you know if it takes your standard clearomizers/fluoxomizer standard and XL? I was thinking about ordering a Mini, but I think you are right Ski, I will just get both. I can't decide, haha.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thanks, Yes that really helped. Do you know if it takes your standard clearomizers/fluoxomizer standard and XL? I was thinking about ordering a Mini, but I think you are right Ski, I will just get both. I can't decide, haha.

I have used the cleoro's in my Map. People say they won't work but i wrapped a piece of teflon pipe dope around the base of the clearo and no issue, worked like a charm.

BTW - Congrats on the tanks.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks LV,KB and all for your help answering questions...All answers given are correct...You can cut the CE2s yourself , BUT I will be selling them shortly pre-cut in varying resistances...Also again (not to be constantly repeating myself) these are an introductory price to get them out to people....Thanks everyone for your patronage...
Drew

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Here's my Mini Gold on the Darwin :D

DSC00374.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey ADV,
Nice pic...Ive been using these for a while now and have noticed they dont leak.....I have also been taking the silicone cover off of the Ce2 and turning it upside down in the tube....That makes it wick much nicer for me....I tend to take 5 long hits in a row sometimes though...I also like to spin the thumbwhell on the Darwin pretty frequently to adjust the hits...The flavor seems to change DRAMATICALLY with these while adjusting them. I leave mine standing up as you have your pictured....
Keep us informed on how you like using yours also...
Drew

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
OK so I have some issues, I can not leave well enough alone. Here is a 5ml VPX tank Modded with a rectangular super high brightness Blue LED. Yeah boy all the girls are going to want to take a little suck off this bad boy at some of the killer shows coming up this summer. I am thinking the "save second base" pink tube with a 5mm pink LED will be off the hook. Happy vapes all and if you don't have one of these tanks you better get on it.

VPX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread