TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Here's my Mini Gold on the Darwin :D

DSC00374.jpg

NICE, where did you get your drip tip. Have you look into how changing the CE device in it yet. What ohm did you get and how is the vape?
Hopeful I will get my tomorrow, can't wait.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
OK so I have some issues, I can not leave well enough alone. Here is a 5ml VPX tank Modded with a rectangular super high brightness Blue LED. Yeah boy all the girls are going to want to take a little suck off this bad boy at some of the killer shows coming up this summer. I am thinking the "save second base" pink tube with a 5mm pink LED will be off the hook. Happy vapes all and if you don't have one of these tanks you better get on it.

View attachment 39845

Ski, I think it would look good in pink/purple. I want one.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Ski, I think it would look good in pink/purple. I want one.

I do too and I think it would be a big hit for Breast Cancer awareness month. We could get something cool and donate to a great cause. I donate anyway and real men will vape a pink tank for a good cause too. I am certain you will totally love the tank and I have found (from other tanks) that the CE-2 lasts for weeks and weeks. Drew and team said they will have replacements but you won't need one for awhile. The only down side is you should fill the tank with your all day vape. They can be cleaned and you can change the flavor but I find it much easier to stick w/one flavor per tank. I have also found this is the only way to get a CE-2 to really shine. without a tank I have never found one that hit the spot for me. Now with a tank I have a new respect for the CE-2. I vape a 2.8 ohm and hit it with 8.4 to 8.8 watts on the Darwin. Same ohms on the Vari and I hit it with about 4.6 to 4.8 volts. Gives an awesome hit until about 3/4 empty then I tip it on its side a little to help it wick or top it off. Happy vapes and I hope they hit the spot for you.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks Ski, I do plan to stick with one flavor in them for a while. I got a 2.8 and the 3.2 so we will see. If I do like them I think I would like l get some more with the luminations lights if they could make them, that would be so cool. Would love to be able to donate some of the money for Cancer Awareness Week. I'm a nurse and could probably get people who don't even vape to donate.

Last edited:

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I wanna pick up another, what ohm CE2 would you recommend for a GLV SuperMini that puts out 3.8-4.2v on a freshly charged battery.

Looks like stock is going fast and they are down to red/orange minis in 3.2 or 2.5. I like a warmer fuller vape and with a super mini at 3.8-4.2v I would go with the 2.5ohm. If however you like a airier cooler vape then the 3.2.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thanks Ski, I do plan to stick with one flavor in them for a while. I got a 2.8 and the 3.2 so we will see. If I do like them I think I will get some more with the luminations lights, that would be so cool. Would love to be able to donate some of the money for Cancer Awareness Week. I'm a nurse and could probably get people who don't even donate to give.

Then you know first hand how nasty that cancer is. A tank with "save second base" all lighting up with a pink ribbon. Yeah that's a winner. Now if any other vendor runs with this Drew was the first to chime in so my money is going to nHaler who will make sure the donations go to the right place. Happy hits with those new tanks on the Darwin and do not do what Krsib did and run to the potty from nic OD!!!!

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Looks like stock is going fast and they are down to red/orange minis in 3.2 or 2.5. I like a warmer fuller vape and with a super mini at 3.8-4.2v I would go with the 2.5ohm. If however you like a airier cooler vape then the 3.2.

Do you think the 2.8 would be ideal.....I've been having some problems with other Atty's with my GLV giving me a burning taste with my juices.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
please excuse me for my ignorance but what the hell is that thing? I have heard people mention a tank mod but have never checked them out. I have a real problem with leaky attys and cartomizers, will this thing cure that for me? I'm using an s.b. currently so what would you recommend for either 2-3v batts or 2-3.2v batts. About how long do they last? I know absolutely nothing about these things...sorry.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Then you know first hand how nasty that cancer is. A tank with "save second base" all lighting up with a pink ribbon. Yeah that's a winner. Now if any other vendor runs with this Drew was the first to chime in so my money is going to nHaler who will make sure the donations go to the right place. Happy hits with those new tanks on the Darwin and do not do what Krsib did and run to the potty from nic OD!!!!
Haha, been there once with the nic OD, not fun. These will be great since I do a lot of driving in my job as Case Manager for Home Care patients. I even turned on a couple of patients to vaping. Something like this would interests a lot of people.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Haha, been there once with the nic OD, not fun. These will be great since I do a lot of driving in my job as Case Manager for Home Care patients. I even turned on a couple of patients to vaping. Something like this would interests a lot of people.

Especially with the pretty colors you got, Andel.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Wow... I guess I just picked up the last one!

I really wanted a mini, and all that was left was a red/orange mini at 2.5ohm. Well, I grabbed it, and now see that there aren't any more available! Lucky me!

I've been using a MAP tank for about two months now, and LOVE 'em! However, I really wanted a mini, and never could find 'em in stock! Now I have a red one on the way! Can't wait!

Thanks!

By the way... any idea when more will be available? I really would have loved a blue or green one, but....guess I won't complain.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Just got my Mini and Reg Tanks Today. First I want to Thank Sean and Drew for your excellent service/products. Of course I love it, starting with the Mini at 2.8 in blue and 3.2 in pink, it vapes great.
Also Shel I might have snatch up the second to last Mini because I ordered two more a 2.5 Purple and another Reg 2.8.-Red (I like to have two of everything) and thought about that introductory price and said well WTH.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Also Shel I might have snatch up the second to last Mini because I ordered two more a 2.5 Purple and another Reg 2.8.-Red (I like to have two of everything) and thought about that introductory price and said well WTH.

Alright, well, now I know who to blame! jk...

Would have loved the purple. Hopefully, they'll get more in stock. Not like it'll vap any different!

Enjoy! Can't wait to get my mini.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Guys and Gals...I should have them in the next 2 days or so, and will also have some pre-cut replacements in 2. and 3.0...These are a real PIA to cut....Whoever said they are easy should try cutting a couple hundred of them!!!! WOW...I guess if you had to cut one every few eeks or so it wouldnt be bad , but dont try and cut 100 of them, cause you will have finger cramps and blisters!!!!
Drew

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thanks Guys and Gals...I should have them in the next 2 days or so, and will also have some pre-cut replacements in 2. and 3.0...These are a real PIA to cut....Whoever said they are easy should try cutting a couple hundred of them!!!! WOW...I guess if you had to cut one every few eeks or so it wouldnt be bad , but dont try and cut 100 of them, cause you will have finger cramps and blisters!!!!
Drew

Drew ---POWERTOOLS. You need a powered pipe cutter. Too bad it only goes down to 3/8"

Milwaukee Electric Tools - 2471-22 - M12 Copper Tubing Cutter - from Jim & Slim's Tool Supply - Jim & Slim's Tool Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread