TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
ok im a noob to tanks like this.... stupid question how do you fill it? syringe in the bitty hole? :)
Thanks!

I have a MAP tank, which I believe works the same way.

On the MAP tank, you use your fingernail to gently lift up the delrin cap. You need to kind of work your way around the cap to slowly lift it up, but it gets to a point where it comes up and off very easily! Once off, filling it is a breeze! No need for syringes, as there's plenty of room to either drip your juice or even pour it into the tank!

Once you're done, you simply press the delrin cap back onto your device, press if firmly a few times, and it's tight as a drum!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thats all good advice and I will also be putting up a video soon...
I also just put the replcaement Ce2s Up
510 CE2 Revision 5

510 CE2 Cartomizer XL Revision 5

Im also working on getting some pre-cut for thsoe that dont want to cut them themselves...They will be cheaper than anyone else, and will be sold individually.
Thanks
Drew

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I got my mini today also. So far, I'm loving it. I got a 2.8 gold mini. It only measures 2.5 ohms on my provari, but it's vaping very well at 4 volts. I just hope you can keep these in stock as I'm sure they will be in high demand.

A tank and a Vari is a great combo. Perfect tool for kicking back and vaping with minimal hassle. Also note it is not unusual to be +/- .2 ohms on a CE-2 so no worries. I have found those CE-2's last weeks in the tank. Most likely because they never get dried out. Happy vapes and careful you don't nic OD since it is easy to do when you have a tank on a Vari

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Thats all good advice and I will also be putting up a video soon...
I also just put the replcaement Ce2s Up
510 CE2 Revision 5

510 CE2 Cartomizer XL Revision 5

Im also working on getting some pre-cut for thsoe that dont want to cut them themselves...They will be cheaper than anyone else, and will be sold individually.
Thanks
Drew

Drew

Question, If you order these, what are you using to cut the tubes? If you do do a Video could you add that to the Video, the cutting process.
OKAY THANKS

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
Drew

Question, If you order these, what are you using to cut the tubes? If you do do a Video could you add that to the Video, the cutting process.
OKAY THANKS
You use a small pipe cutter that you can pick up a Lowe's or Home Depot for $5-6. The pipe cutter is small and has no handle. You just tighten the knob as you go around. HTH

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
You use a small pipe cutter that you can pick up a Lowe's or Home Depot for $5-6. The pipe cutter is small and has no handle. You just tighten the knob as you go around. HTH

Thanks Tundra

That was a fast response. Ok I will pick one up. I am sure they sell it at my nearest Ace Hardware Store. So when it tightens it won't damage the inside makings of the CE2. OK, well I will get one and find out.:)

Addedum to my post: Thanks Tundra but I heard from Drew and I think I will go with Pre-cut.

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Yes I will....I have some cut (only around 20 or 25) that I will put on the site tommorow...I will hold a couple for you...Its not as easy as everyone thinks...I mean its not REALLY hard but it aint REALLY easy either!!!!

Thanks Drew

If it involves anything even just a little difficult then I rather not be bothered. OK, I will wait until tomorrow and get the Pre-Cut and hopefully I can get those extra Tanks.

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
Thanks Tundra

That was a fast response. Ok I will pick one up. I am sure they sell it at my nearest Ace Hardware Store. So when it tightens it won't damage the inside makings of the CE2. OK, well I will get one and find out.:)

I'm sure Ace will have them too. As you go around and tighten the pipe cutter, you will see that you are making a cut in the metal. You will be able to tell when you are getting close to breaking through. At that point be careful as you tighten the cutter and you should not damage the internals. Leave about 1/2 of an inch of the tubing in tact at the bottom.
Let me know how it works out for you. Good luck!

EDIT: I just noticed your update. You can't go wrong with the pre-cuts.

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I'm sure Ace will have them too. As you go around and tighten the pipe cutter, you will see that you are making a cut in the metal. You will be able to tell when you are getting close to breaking through. At that point be careful as you tighten the cutter and you should not damage the internals. Leave about 1/2 of an inch of the tubing in tact at the bottom.
Let me know how it works out for you. Good luck!

EDIT: I just noticed your update. You can't go wrong with the pre-cuts.

Thanks Tundra

When I am ready(Drew said he will add it to a Video) I may give it a try with the price of them. I appreciate your input none the less. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread