TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
grammatical pedantry aside, the tanks take 510 tips right?
Yes they are 510 connectors and they do fit 510 drip tips also.

Drew, that's insane! What type of bait do you use? A Porterhouse?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
We either live line bunker which is what the Stripers are feeding in when we catch (most opf the time) or use a top swimmer wood lures and poppers...

Drew

Is that your baby? She is too cute. Does your daughter go fishing with you sometimes ? The fish is almost as big as she is.
I use to go along with my Dad when he went fishing, he never got anything that big. My Dad is not with me anymore but it was some of the best memories and times I spent with him. Glad to see you having some fun time. So the question are you going to eat these prizes?
That is my Baby...She is 7 and she cant go with me for this kind of surf fishing because it gets a little nuts...We actually fish with a sort of team and move around alot with running from one beach access to another and sometimes fishing off of Jettys, with Spiked Boots and Waiters...
I do take her with with me if I do Bait fishing off the beach after the spring Blitz....We always have fun wherever we go though...Its funny when Im alone with her, she behaves perfectly but whenever her and her Brother are together there is always a problem with he said she said, he did it, she did it!!!

OK thanks Drew...now that is a fish, just like the few you have lined up in Vegas right!:laugh:
I wish!!!

That will make one hell of a fish stick!

I have cleaned and bagged over 120 pounds of fish in the last 3 days and YES there will be fish sticks!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments...
Drew

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Hey Rocky,
I saw your question yesterday, but you had answered yourself before I even saw them...As far as it burning at 6 volts , CE2s are known to not run well at higher voltages, particularly the Lower Ohm ones. The 3.2 Ohm ones do a little better....
There is no glue on these and they are completely press fit so if they are crooked you simply straighten them out by pressing them together .
The cartomizer (CE2s) are made in China and are also serviceable and replaceable with a selection of resistances, so you can adjust them to your preference. If you have any problems just shoot me another email because we can answer them quicker because I check them when Im out and about and also have people checking throughout the day. Thanks
Drew

Hey Rocky and Drew

I run mine on 6 volts on 2 of my XHaler and it does fine. Oh course the CE2 are 2.8 and 3.2. I guess it all depends on you PV, but I have 2 running on 6 volts and they vape very well.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
That is my Baby...She is 7 and she cant go with me for this kind of surf fishing because it gets a little nuts...We actually fish with a sort of team and move around alot with running from one beach access to another and sometimes fishing off of Jettys, with Spiked Boots and Waiters...
I do take her with with me if I do Bait fishing off the beach after the spring Blitz....We always have fun wherever we go though...Its funny when Im alone with her, she behaves perfectly but whenever her and her Brother are together there is always a problem with he said she said, he did it, she did it!!!

Drew

Drew I guess I should have clarified that it was Bait fishing I use to go with with my dad. Your daughter will remember your times together, I know I did with my Dad.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Thank you for this!
Got mine in the mail today & had no clue how to fill it.
I hope the top stays this tight for the life of the tank, because this is incredible.
3.2 ohm is fabulous at 4.5-5V

I have a MAP tank, which I believe works the same way.

On the MAP tank, you use your fingernail to gently lift up the delrin cap. You need to kind of work your way around the cap to slowly lift it up, but it gets to a point where it comes up and off very easily! Once off, filling it is a breeze! No need for syringes, as there's plenty of room to either drip your juice or even pour it into the tank!

Once you're done, you simply press the delrin cap back onto your device, press if firmly a few times, and it's tight as a drum!

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Been watching these tank mods for a while, wasn't sure about them but they way everyone is raving about them I'll have to try it.

Drew-when do you expect to have some more in (all that's left on the site today is the pink mini, not really my cuppa!), specifically a blue mini? That would look very cool atop my Woodie!

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
OMG...I got...WOW...the smaller of the tanks..SOB..I ordered from Drew today.....HOLY Mother of....I waited until I got home to try this little guy out....Give ME A Break.... this Vaperfexion tank is....Geee Wiizzzzzz...incredible. I made some new juice for it...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME... and broke my thumb nail getting the top off...WOOFF.... and hooked it up to a 18650 ~ 1500 mAh 3.7 ... BOOM!... This thing is kicking out every but as much vapor as any of my 5v or 6v mods.... BANG!...

I think I am in love.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
OMG...I got...WOW...the smaller of the tanks..SOB..I ordered from Drew today.....HOLY Mother of....I waited until I got home to try this little guy out....Give ME A Break.... this Vaperfexion tank is....Geee Wiizzzzzz...incredible. I made some new juice for it...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME... and broke my thumb nail getting the top off...WOOFF.... and hooked it up to a 18650 ~ 1500 mAh 3.7 ... BOOM!... This thing is kicking out every but as much vapor as any of my 5v or 6v mods.... BANG!...
So funny, what a great review.
I think I am in love.
So funny, what a great review

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH

I think I am in love.

Truer words have never been spoken, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread