The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Thank you!!I can change it now before I pass it along for my next friend to try!He has been waiting,lol.

2. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    As some of you might already know, this is my product line of CE2 tanks. Without Supplier Status I was unable to answer questions or help out when things come up. So it was time to take that step. We just released Version 3 of the VPX which Drew has in stock now. It now features: 1)Entirely CE2R5's in all resistances/sizes with preburned rope wicks,2) The Delrin cap changes from the standard single large o-ring design to dual low-profile o-rings which allow easier cap removal for filling.. yet fit snugly when you need them to. 3) We have worked with our pipe vendor to increase color extrusion 300% into the polymer tubing manufacturing process, resulting in new remarkably deep and vivid color tones that really accent your favorite mod. On top of the version 2 changes of tighter design tolerances and unbreakable tubing, I am really proud of how far this product has come. Hope you try one of them out, I think you'll be pretty happy with it.

[​IMG]

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
  4. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Thanks keyzy!

5. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
  6. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Thanks SLH, that really means alot!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

7. thisguy

thisguy Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    Is the tank having cracks all over the inside of it normal? I've only had mine for a little more than 24 hours and it's spider webbed all over. I haven't even taken it apart, I used a syringe to fill it.

8. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    The VPX tank is the next evolutionary step in vapping pleasure.

9. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Thisguy can you pm me some pics of this? This is the first case I've ever heard of and definitely would be an issue that I need to take up with the pipe vendor. In any case, send me your info and I'll get you a replacement out asap.

10. thisguy

thisguy Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    Sure. Let me dig out the old camera and I'll get you a pic of it. I was thinking it may be the Juice I used. It also stripped some of the red from it. May be that cinnamon might be really hard on it. Tasty Vapor A/C.

11. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Yeah, TV Atomic Cinnacide has always been the scourge of tanks. Most of the major tank vendors including us, use some shape or form of either polycarbonate or carbonic polymer pipe, which is supposed to be absolutely immune to almost everything, except for harsh alcohols. Apparently no one ever tested the stuff with AC! I do know that "fogging" can occur with certain juices and chemicals, but the manufacturer says it causes no operational problem with the pipe and the pipe still passes FDA guidelines, even if it turns foggy and I've only seen that happen a couple of times.
    I only wanted the pic to send to my manufacturer and say ....See! it's not indestructible like you told me! But don't worry... if it's a hassle, just send me your info and I'll get you out a replacement tube.

12. thisguy

thisguy Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    Blarg!! My camera is not picking up the spider webbing of it. Crappy camera... I'll send you my info, and if you want send me yours and I'll send you the tube so you can have it. It'll be no trouble at all. Thanks again. Love the product. I'll just not use AC in it. Truthfully I'm not really going to be using AC anymore as it's hard on pretty much anything it touches. The life of cartos is greatly reduced by AC as well.

13. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Cuseguy/Drew

When will you be selling spare parts. I would like to have extra top/end caps just in case. Oh by the way Cuseguy, I love your tanks, I have one for everyone one of my favorite flavors. You wouldn't want to know how many that is, haha but you can say I am a freq purchaser of the VPX, saw the green was in stock and I said well I don't have that color yet so ordered it last nite. Let me know about the spare parts

14. slappy

slappy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2010
    Chicago
    I didn't read all the post so forgive me if this was brought prior.

The site list these at $28. :shock: Is that right? I agree I'm a cheap ....... among the Darwin owners I am not. But it seems a bit steep for a modified ce2.

My :2c:

15. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    It's not exactly 'just a modified ce2', when your ce2 dies, you just POP in a new one. The tank itself is reusable. And, btw, its a bit cheaper than the other tank I bought awhile back. And, you also need to understand, he is making these by hand. They aren't spit out of an automated machine. How much would you charge if you were making a couple hundred of these at a time on top of your reg. Full time job and family life. I think the price is more than reasonable.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

16. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    Really digging this so far, works great at 5v on my xhaler.

How long are the atty's good for? Should I get a couple on hand now?

17. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinged mods and poli-TIX ready! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Tank tank tank you, CG ;)

18. CDATundra

CDATundra Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Idaho
    You betcha.......You should ALWAYS have back-ups.

19. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Queens, NY
    I have both the regular and mini VPX tank and love using them. I have to say the mini does seem a little neglected. So far I have had a good experience with Vaperfexion and Nhaler. Both are easy to communicate with and willing to help with any problems.

20. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Thank you so much Andel! You know your stuff about tanks too, so that means alot. The new Kelly Green tubes are my personal favorite, just a really, really nice color! I'll pm you about spare parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.