TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Really digging this so far, works great at 5v on my xhaler.

How long are the atty's good for? Should I get a couple on hand now?

I've had them last as long as 3 months and as short as a few days! So it's very hard to put a number on it DB. I'm a little ocd about having spares for everything.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I'm into my second week and I have not picked up another type of atty since getting this tank. Truly an amazing vapping experience. For over a year I was 801s and 302s only at either 5v or 6v. To now be hooked on the Vaperfexion tanks is an unexpected joy. Thank you Drew and cuseguy!!!!!!!!!!! As happy as I was before I can not even begin to express my appreciation and thanks,

Barry

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I'm into my second week and I have not picked up another type of atty since getting this tank. Truly an amazing vapping experience. For over a year I was 801s and 302s only at either 5v or 6v. To now be hooked on the Vaperfexion tanks is an unexpected joy. Thank you Drew and cuseguy!!!!!!!!!!! As happy as I was before I can not even begin to express my appreciation and thanks,

Barry

SheerLuckHolmes
I concur, they are wonderful. I haven't drips in a while.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Yes Panky, can't close the arm with a tank, but Evolv will tell you that it uses very little power keeping the unit on, full-time and doesnt hurt the unit at all. My Darwin rarely shuts off and I get a full-day plus per batt charge with a VPX LED Tank ....oops..did I just say that? No LED, nope, never heard of it....doesn't exist...just a run of the mill ole VPX is what I use...yeah that's it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA

Barry

Awwwwwwwww....

SheerLuckHolmes
I concur, they are wonderful. I haven't drips in a while.

What can I say? How lucky can Drew and I be, with the best customers on ECF? We do have some pretty great things coming over the next few weeks.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Did someone say LED?? Didn't happen without a pic... just sayin. ;)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I have seen it and it's pretty serious. Don't think I would have one unless I was going to some sort of rave club or an event with multiple bright lights :danger:

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Did someone say LED?? Didn't happen without a pic... just sayin. ;)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

LED? Oh it happened and here's the pic! The bad news is that they won't get to Nhaler until Monday and quantities will be limited.

VPXLEDS.jpg

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
VPX LED's should land in Drewsworld sometime tomorrow! The LED's will be the first VPX with a flush drip tip connection to the cap. Your DT mounts direct to the cap eliminating the steel tube for a cleaner look. The regular VPX will start to phase this in also, as stock allows.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread