· Intuitive Firing Button
· Up & Down Adjustment Buttons
· 4mL Refillable Pod
· Magnetic Pod Connection
· PnP Coils
· MicroUSB Port – 2A Quick Charge
· Available in Silver, Brown, Blue, Black, Green, Red

First Impressions

Really good looking and feels great in the hand, it’s an extremely well built pod system. The pods are held in place by some really strong magnets.

Set Up & Use

The pod is easy to fill It has a large fill port with a silicone stopper, I had no leakage, spillage, or spit back, and it’s easy to see your level. The PM 80 Auto Detects the coil in the pod and gives a suggested wattage for the installed coil, which is a nice feature for a pod system. It goes up in .5 increments up to 80w, it does not round robin. The screen is nice and vibrant and shows the usual things like, battery, mode, wattage, coil suggested wattage, coil resistance, voltage, puff counter and secs puffed. 3 clicks locks it but you can still fire it, up and down button for menu where you have, variable wattage, voltage, smart wattage, puff counter and theme. It fires quickly and vapor production is very good, the flavor is truly outstanding from those GTX coils. Both coils work great I found that they both worked the same at whatever wattage you chose. With the 0.2 and 0.3 I run them both at 33w and found with my juice, I get as good, flavor as with my RTAS’s, which was truly astounding to me.

Overall Conclusion

Cons - None that I can find for what it is.

Pros – Build Quality is fantastic, the buttons are very nice, no movement at all in them. It sits nicely in the hand and feels great, coil detection is a big plus. Really smooth draw probably because of where the airflow comes in. Built in drip tip is really comfortable. Flavor is outstanding. Battery life 2000mah in a such small body. It’ll definitely staying in my rotation.

Suggestions

I would love to see make this into a ‘series’, like some other company’s do, it’s that good. They could have one with an 18650 battery it would only need to be slightly larger. I would like to see some MTL coils in the GTX range. A new pod with a regular 510 drip tip would be awesome and adjustable airflow. Type C charging would be good too.

Vaporesso did an amazing job with this one, wow, it is without doubt the best pod system I have used and I have most out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread