tarot nano stuck in loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

seif

Jul 3, 2018
Today i tried to turn my tarot nano on but it got stuck on loading screen as the photo shows and whenever i press the fire button screen turns black.
i'm not sure if it's a firmware or hardware problem is any of you guys familiar with this problem or how to solve it.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1530623919420.jpg
    1530623919420.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 166
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Golly I have one and have never had that issue. How old are your tarot nanos? Was there some sudden event prior to the nano doing that? A leak, a drop or anything? I'm thinking more information (from each of you) might help, although it does possibly sound like an electrical issue although the fact that it's the same issue for both of you makes me think there may be some sort of known "defect" or something although I've never heard of one.

Hopefully vapresso can help, if not maybe a vape shop would be of use in isolating the problem or at least telling you what it's NOT, etc. Because, if either is under warranty and it's an electrical fault you may not want to wait around. I realize not everyone has access to a "Great" Brick and Mortar with good mod diagnostic experts but it may be worth googling your locations to see if there is one. Etc:

Good luck,

Anna

wissem

Jul 3, 2018
Golly I have one and have never had that issue. How old are your tarot nanos? Was there some sudden event prior to the nano doing that? A leak, a drop or anything? I'm thinking more information (from each of you) might help, although it does possibly sound like an electrical issue although the fact that it's the same issue for both of you makes me think there may be some sort of known "defect" or something although I've never heard of one.

Hopefully vapresso can help, if not maybe a vape shop would be of use in isolating the problem or at least telling you what it's NOT, etc. Because, if either is under warranty and it's an electrical fault you may not want to wait around. I realize not everyone has access to a "Great" Brick and Mortar with good mod diagnostic experts but it may be worth googling your locations to see if there is one. Etc:

Good luck,

Anna
thanks for the reply ^_^
my tarot nano is at least a year old and its warranty is no longer valid.
and now that you mention it, there was some leaking but it was at least a week before the kit gone totally crazy, it started showing like it's charging at random times in random durations until this happened (the vaporesso logo thing ^^' )
thanks again

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread