Taste and TH loss???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rocking my Tasty Vapor flavors for a couple weeks now.

Mostly Atomic Cinnacide and Spiced Rum.

The last 2 or 3 days I've noticed a gradually increasing flavor loss and TH. It's almost as if I'm vaping flavorless liquid. They're a shadow of what they once were. What on earth is going on??

I even tried with a brand new batts and attys...to no avail.

Please help!!:(

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
Stop vaping atomic cinnacide. When I first got AC I vaped it the entire day. The next day I wanted my buttered rum. I vaped it and it was like I was vaping water vapor with nothing at all. It took 2 days before I could taste any other flavor. I traded the cinnacide after that even how much I loved it I still wanted to taste other flavors.
So stop the AC for a couple days and see if that helps.

I can't really understand the loss of either the flavor or the TH. Analogs always tasted consistently like analogs. Why wouldn't cinnamon, or any other flavor for that matter in an ecig?

I feel like something happens to the liquid itself over time that changes it. It's as if it has less nic and flavor.

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
I can't really understand the loss of either the flavor or the TH. Analogs always tasted consistently like analogs. Why wouldn't cinnamon, or any other flavor for that matter in an ecig?

I feel like something happens to the liquid itself over time that changes it. It's as if it has less nic and flavor.

Taste an analog right now. Tell me it tasted like what you thought you used to smoke! But seriously, cinnacide is a very very strong flavor. Your taste buds will quickly get used to that. Or burnt out on it. Nothin is ever as good the second time. Keep on chasing that dragon for the next good hit of AC!! :p

Taste an analog right now. Tell me it tasted like what you thought you used to smoke! But seriously, cinnacide is a very very strong flavor. Your taste buds will quickly get used to that. Or burnt out on it. Nothin is ever as good the second time. Keep on chasing that dragon for the next good hit of AC!! :p

I totally get your point. I remember the times where i went a few days without an analog and it always tasted different having one again, gross at best. But the point I meant to make in my comment was that analogs were pretty much always consistent when I was smoking them consistently. I wish the same was true for AC...I will continue to chase the dragon.

There's no way I'm going back to analogs. It's just such a bummer to find that I'm getting taste loss with my favorite flavor.

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
I had the exact same problem with atomic fireball. The first bottle I got was fantastic and I went through the entire thing in 2 weeks. Placed an order for a 48mg + doubler and when I got that one I couldn't taste any cinnamon. Just a cherry perfume. An unfortunate coincidence cause I complained a lot to Geoff (Sorry Geoff!) and he sent me a replacement that I still couldn't taste. And just to be 100% certain lightning didn't strike twice, I sampled 2 more bottles at the VIP social the past weekend. It's most def me and not the juice. It's been over a month now and the taste and hit hasn't come back. :(

So I just ordered a custom peppermint/chocolate in the hopes it'll replace the atomic fireball hit I crave.

UD.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
All the menthols I've tried from various sellers have a STRONG minty/wintergreen taste with no tobacco taste.
Who makes an awesome menthol? Something with gnarly taste and TH to it. And someone other than TV cause they are so far behind I have no idea when I'll get the order I already have in, let alone a new order.

Heywould

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Tennessee
this is interesting, i bought two bottles of AC one 12 and one 36, i just finished my 12mg and have half a bottle of 36 left. the flavor is still there for me, maybe 90% of what it was. i vape it 100% of the time also. using a 510.

i have literally 25 bottles of different juice and the problem is as others point out, the flavor is weak at best in the others by comparison. i have 4 other bottles of TV flavors and i cant seem to stick to them because im so use to the AC. (side note, the TH and flavor is nothing in the others now)

i have been forcing myself all day to vape 100% tasty finger to get use to it. i want to be able to vape some of my many other flavors but i just cant because AC has spoiled me.

BUT again my AC is still going strong and ive been vaping it non stop over a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread