K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Just got my Neo an hour ago....
First the facts....
The puromisers were soaked with primer (whatever the hell that is). My kit came with a bottle of Janty Elixer Series juice. Golden Sahara Menthol to be exact. I blew out the primer and filled with the Elixer juice. Man that was awful!!! I emptied it out and re-filled with Juicy Clear Black Cherry tobacco. It doesn't taste as good as my beginner's joyetech 510 with a Kanger Cartomizer.

Is the lousy taste I'm getting cuz it's still too new, or cuz of the primer that was in it? Can I hope to expect better?

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
You don't need a syringe you know... just blow out the liquid or shake it out. (open the lid of the tank 90 degrees to the left or right, remove the mouthpiece and battery).

When filling, use the elixir bottle (remove the liquid you don't like, rinse the bottle with water) and fill it up with your preferred liquid.

Note: If you use a bottle with a thick nozzle you might spoil liquid between the Tank and the outer metallic shell which ultimately can result in liquid coming out below at the screwing threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread