Not open for further replies.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Nothing tastes like a real cig never mind a specific name brand

Try RY4 or the french pipe, they have a distinct tobacco flavor

Also heard the flu cured and the heavy shag are tobacco like and have the heaviest hit
Also heard the ten. cured from Johnsoncreek has a good tobacco flavor

I smoke CML lights, was very dissapointed with the CML flavor- Not even close!

I use RY4 Med- all the time, everything else I've tried I did not like

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
My favorite flavor is the Cash eLiquid (puresmoker) Marlboro (med nic). It doesn't taste exactly like a real cig, but it's similar and I like it much better. Not everyone has the same tastes though. Riskee/Ry4 is also very tasty. It's also a good mix w/the Marlboro. Best to sample the ones you think you'll like and then get the big bottles of your favorites.

I'm not sure I want to start using the juice just yet. I'm new to all this and would rather start with prefilled cartridges. Thanks for the great info though

I would strongly recommend buying some juice - the stuff in the pre-filled carts is inferior to something like Puresmoker's Cash Liquid (my fave, but he's sold out right now).

Plus the carts will run out in no time and you'll be stuck kicking yourself for not buying some juice.

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
I would strongly recommend buying some juice - the stuff in the pre-filled carts is inferior to something like Puresmoker's Cash Liquid (my fave, but he's sold out right now).

Plus the carts will run out in no time and you'll be stuck kicking yourself for not buying some juice.

Seconded -- You will definitely kick yourself (and hard) (and in a painful place) if you have no juice to refill your carts. They run out quickly, much quicker than some reseller websites would have you believe. Refilling is really no big deal. You just drip the stuff in. It takes all the skill of putting eye drops in someone else's eyes.

Okay I couldn't think of a good analogy. Just trust me it's really easy :)

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I recently mixed a bit of CaSH chocolate in with some flue-cured and ended up with a very Marlboro-like taste, IMHO. But the above posters are right... the one thing you'll never manage to do is find a cart or juice that flat-out tastes like a cigarette.

But with all these lovely flavours, who'd want to? :D

Last edited:
I WAS a Marlboro Light smoker too. I have found the RY4 MED to be the best but not an exact flavor. I may get the RY4 High just to use in the mornings to get that good hard hit to start the day.

Analog free since 1-1-09

Oklahoma-- first, congrats on your healthier switch to e-cigs. Almost two years now--great!:)

I only smoked for a few months (started at 24, am still 24) but it must have hit me hard because even though I'm smoking e-cigs now instead, I still get Marlboro light cravings (almost went to get a pack tonight!) I don't know what it is (the burned taste, the slightly lightheaded relaxed feeling?) but I still crave the real deal. Was that your experience too? I noticed you've completely made the switch... did you have a hard time doing so like me? If so, do you have any tips for me?

I'm currently vaping menthol tobacco from backwoods brew. Great company, but it doesn't seem to completely fill the need. Any advice? Thanks!!

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I came here with the same idea - I had to find something that smelled, tasted, felt just like my Marlboro Red 100s. As I've read through here, the idea of finding something that tastes the same as my cigarettes has faded (as I've really reflected on how truly nasty cigarettes taste) and the idea of something.... watermelon.... peach.... blackberry.... black cherry.... has started to appeal to me. I stopped worrying about finding something that would taste just like my cigarettes and started focusing more on which pv would give me the quantity and quality of vapor I want, and I can find the flavors I like as I go along.

viziony

Dec 16, 2010
New York
in the past 7 days I have purchased about 14 different juices. 5 juices has came in and I don't like them at all :
Raspberry
cappuccino
Taboccy
Spearmint
I forgot what the 5th one was.

I have the Ry4 coming in, along with Moca (this was the juice of the day. 30ml, I think this might not like this at all either), Watermelon, CP smooth from CoV, banana, etc.

I am anxiously awaiting the Ry4 and CP smooth. I want to try USA Mix I heard that is similar in flavor to the SmokeTip Regular Flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread