Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have amassed a growing collection of e-cigs including the DSE901, Prodigy, GG Transformer, Light Vapor, The Copper to name a few but so far the only E-cig where I can really taste the flavor of the e-liquid is with my Janty Stick. The only e-liquids that I can do this with is Janty or e-liquid planets Fruit Punch. My Prodigy USB bypass comes close but nothing else. All my units are fitted for 901 attys. Does any one have a clue or suggestion?

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well with the exception of the Janty stick, it is the same atty. What do you mean by the power of the unit? Do you think that the mods may cause the loss of taste due to the higher voltage? The Janty is running 3.7 Volts and my in my GG Transformer I am using a Trustfire 18650 3.7v battery and the Janty still tastes better.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I fond that true also with the 801 and 901's myself. the 510s seem to give me more flavor for some reason. The only juice that transends that I have found is the JC tenn cured(old formula) If i pump up the flavor with Lorann's I can taste the flaor on all my devices. But the juice that comes with normal flavorings seems very weak in deed.

Ordered some red bull to see if I can get a more tobacco flavor but so far all have pretty much disappointed in the strength of flavor..

Bubo

ECF Veteran
I know that I lack a good ability to taste and smell, but the flavorings seem weak to me on my 510.... Does anyone have a recipe for the JC Tenn Cured? Or something similar?
I know when I first saw these eCigs I took a drag and was amazed at how yummy they where, but now, with my own - it's nothing special... I rotate through my JC sample kit - but nothing is really standing out - good OR bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread