Tasty Finger: Who has recently tried it? Please give me your subjective opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I am curious to know what the predominant flavor that you taste. I am not really big on pure chocolate taste, but I love the "other finger" so this flavor has been on my mind since he first introduced it.

So what is the main flavor that you get, while vaping and after taste.

Thanks

LGD

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
I have primarily tasted the dairy creaminess and not so much chocolate or pb. I suspect it has something to do with using LR cartomizers with a fair amount of air flow, however, because when I did the "scotch tape mod" it tasted EXACTLY like the candy bar. You can plug that mod into a search engine if your not familiar with it.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I am curious to know what the predominant flavor that you taste. I am not really big on pure chocolate taste, but I love the "other finger" so this flavor has been on my mind since he first introduced it.

So what is the main flavor that you get, while vaping and after taste.

Thanks

LGD

Hmmm, this is my favorite flavor and I'm vaping some right now on my 5V PT on a V4L coolcart. It is truely a delicious rendition of the candy bar with slightly more chocolate taste on the inhale and creamy,buttery "finger" on the exhale. Leaves a very nice aftertaste. The only problem I have with this juice is flavor consistency, as it clogs attys/gunks up cartos very quickly, which messes up the taste, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread