Tasty Vaping Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi all, I've been making announcements in our sub-forum, but thought I'd give you all a shout here, too. We are a Northern Colorado based supplier and welcome all locals to take advantage of our free local pickup shipping option. Of course, all others are welcome, and we do offer the standard free shipping for orders over $100.

We opened our site almost two weeks ago, and have been grateful for all of you that have chosen to give us a chance to serve you. We are working directly with the manufacturer to offer the M401 and M402, as well as their fantastic penstyle, the M201. So as not to trouble our customers with the seemingly inevitable "out of stock" notices, we are carrying plenty of stock. We intend to keep our stock up-to-date, as well as adding to our offerings as we move forward.

One of our most exciting additions to the industry is our optional warranty coverage. We offer competative pricing for those who seek both inexpensive replaceable parts, and those that want the security of a six month warranty. We also offer an optional extra atomizer with our starter kits for only $5.95 more.

We are also working directly with another manufacturer to supply our TastE-Liquid, which come with child-proof caps and appropriate warnings, as well as expiration dates.

If you choose to use us as your supplier, please know that you will receive the absolute best customer service and the highest quality products.

We will keep you all posted on any sales or specials that we introduce here. Also, if you decide to give us a shot, don't forget to use the ECF code for 10% off, "ecigforum10", and please feel free to ask questions or post comments here, in our sub-forum, or via e-mail. Thanks all, and Viva la vaping ;)

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The M201 is a great penstyle.

The warrantee idea is interesting, what specifically are it's terms?

On the liquids...the 5ml will make the 'samplers' happy, but for something I already know I like, I don't buy in < 30ml sizing, something to consider, as I expect others are the same.. You also don't mention the mg/ml content of 'low, medium and high.' Without that, I suspect many ECF members will pass on by..

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Thank you for the compliments and critiques, wegster!!

For the optional warranty, basically you purchase the coverage when ordering a starter kit, battery, or atomizer. If an item fails within the purchased warranty period, it is replaced. For starter kits it covers everything in the kit (minus carts), and for atomizers and batteries it covers that item. Details are on our Policies page. We will try to send the replacement part with an order, but we will obviously work with our customers if this is not convenient.

For the juice, we are looking to expand both our strengths and sizes in our next order. Some smaller "sampler" type sizes seemed a good way to go to start, since nobody has tried our juice. (Even though I'm sure we get if from the same place as at least a few other suppliers) You do make a good point about the bigger sizes, though, I will speak with my partner about setting up some "package" deals for now. We did put the strengths of our liquid on the FAQs page, but you make an excellent point about them needing to be on the item / purchase portions. Just to clarify here, we offer high, med, low, at 16mg, 11mg, and 8mg.

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to expand on a few things.

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    I am pleased to announce that we have added a new section to our website! Tasty Treats is a section that we will change periodically to add new specials.

For our initial treat, we have added the option to purchase 2 10mL TastE-Liquids for $13.95, and 3 5mL for $9.95. This may not be the lowest price in town, but you can choose multiple flavors with this special. This will be a discount that will be automatically applied at checkout, for any multiple of the specials quantity.

We have also added a bulk discount for cartridges.

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    I have some great news, All!!

M401 USB passthroughs will be coming soon.
    24mg strength TastE-Liquid is also on it's way.
    4 additional flavors are being added.

The soonest change will be my liquid purchasing option. I will continue with the 5mL and 10mL sizes, but I am going to arrange package deals so that you can get higher volumes of liquid, and still be competitavely priced. This new pricing will be active by Wed.

During this time we will also be adjusting our shipping costs down.

Also, don't forget the code - "ecigforum10" for 10% off.

Thanks, All! & Viva la Vaping :)

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Huh, that is really curious LockMD. I just tested to verify, and everything seems to be working OK. I wonder if it might be something with your e-mail service provider?!? Could you let me know which e-mail you use, LockMD?
    In any case, I don't have just plain black, only the black with the gold swirly smoke. I will see what I can do, and let you know.

If anyone has issues with my e-mail addresses, please IM me here and let me know, as well as what service you are using.

Last edited:

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Hi all!! I am proud to announce that Cheryl, my partner in business and life, has retired from her former day job, and is going to be running Tasty Vaping full-time!!

With this change, we will start available support for at least 14 hours a day. In addition, we now have a toll-free number, which is 877-237-7203.

Our site is currently going through some changes, which will reflect this, as well as new pricing and quantity options for our TastE-Liquid. These selections will become normal offerings, not specials. However, we will be introducing some new specials ;-)

Our website changes should be complete within the next day or two, and I will keep you all posted.

Thank you very much to all who have supported us! And we look forward to serving you all for a long time to come!

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    We have finished the changes, and would like to announce that we are offering at least 10% off of our starter kits, atomizers, batteries, and carts.

We have also added package deals for our TastE-Liquid in the amount of:
    3 x 5mL or a 5mL & a 10mL for $10.50
    2 x 10mL for $12.95
    and 3 10mL for $17.95

Everything is still available using our ECF member coupon code, which is "ecigforum10" for 10% off.

We also have a new Tasty Treats up ;)

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    I want to make everyone aware that some specials will have the discount applied at checkout. You will not have to enter any information in order to see this discount applied.

Also, at checkout, you can enter your discount code and select update to have the code applied. The shopping cart will complain a little, but it will update your price.

Like I said, I just want to make sure that everyone knows that No Info Is Needed to Get the Final Price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread