• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tasty Vapor and this dead form

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I ordered some juice and PG from Tasty Vapor on Wednesday and they still say they are processing my order? Has anybody experienced this issue with tasty vapor? Why isn't anyone posting in here anymore did we all move on to another form that I am not aware of? Does nobody have anything to say, whats the deal?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
So I ordered some juice and PG from Tasty Vapor on Wednesday and they still say they are processing my order? Has anybody experienced this issue with tasty vapor? Why isn't anyone posting in here anymore did we all move on to another form that I am not aware of? Does nobody have anything to say, whats the deal?

Here is a message from Geoff, on the Tasty Vapor forum:

Crap....Time has come for me to ask you for MORE patience.

Seems like the powers that be are REALLY trying to test our stamina as a company lately.

So:

I am just NOW getting over a stomach virus, as such, I could be NO WHERE NEAR your liquids.

Ramilya is in Russia for another week, so we're still minus a mixer.

Our shipper Gus has gone into the emergency room to have a toe amputated.

While I'm back in swing, we have two mixers.

I am mixing, answering e-mails, shipping, packing, handling live help.

So Please, for god's sake PLEASE, have some compassion with us filling your orders. Given our current and temporary setbacks, we very much are busting our butts to still get things done.

It's a test of stamina, but we're rising to the occasion.

I have not had any trouble with TV, they have a large customer base and are very short staffed right now. I'm sure your order will be just fine.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is a message from Geoff, on the Tasty Vapor forum:

Crap....Time has come for me to ask you for MORE patience.

Seems like the powers that be are REALLY trying to test our stamina as a company lately.

So:

I am just NOW getting over a stomach virus, as such, I could be NO WHERE NEAR your liquids.

Ramilya is in Russia for another week, so we're still minus a mixer.

Our shipper Gus has gone into the emergency room to have a toe amputated.

While I'm back in swing, we have two mixers.

I am mixing, answering e-mails, shipping, packing, handling live help.

So Please, for god's sake PLEASE, have some compassion with us filling your orders. Given our current and temporary setbacks, we very much are busting our butts to still get things done.

It's a test of stamina, but we're rising to the occasion.

I have not had any trouble with TV, they have a large customer base and are very short staffed right now. I'm sure your order will be just fine.

Awesome I figured something was going on I had heard nothing but good things about TV. That's why I found it odd that my order was processing for so long. Well I hope they all get back to health and all is well with them! Thanks again everybody! I can't wait to try my waffel & Cinna Juice.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Guess nobody noticed they were posting in the VIP social group forum. At least you had someone to "talk" with... LOL

Why isn't anyone posting in here anymore did we all move on to another form that I am not aware of? Does nobody have anything to say, whats the deal?
We're all here, but it is MUCH quieter than normal. End-o-Summer vacations and life in general seems to have cut the chat in our social group lately. Seems everyone has loads going on lately (me included... won't bore you with the details, but between my parents and my own health issues, it's been all I can do to find a slice of time and energy to get on the forum to catch up a bit and just read here and there). Hopefully, everyone will make an effort to get to our socials and reconnect! (Dates for October, November and December are posted in a sticky, BTW!)

We'll probably get a bit more active here in the VIP forum once the weather goes cold. Ok, in Arizona it is cooler, not cold... ha.

Hope you get your TV order soon!

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I got my Tasty Vapor juice in today: Atomic Cinnacide and waffle. WOW! If you have not tried the cinnacide you must! It it super flavorful great juice. I have been trying the waffle too and all though I have not vaped it as much as the cinnacide it is good. The flavor is not quite as "punch you in the face and then drop kick you into next week" as the cinnacide but it is good. It took forever to get to me due to the above mentioned reasons it was worth the wait. I can't wait to bring some to the meet up on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread