Tasty Vapor Cherry Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Gotta be honest Hailey, because of the 2 ounce Doublers, the new e-cig parts, the arrival of the new Ego parts, things have been a tad crazy here lately. We're trying to get things back under control.

No problem Geoff, I totally understand. I have at least 800 ml. of Tasty Vapor juice to hold me over until it arrives. LOL. I think I will be okay for a little while. Although, I am really excited about my Cherry Cola and Apple Pie, I am not gonna lie. :p

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
No problem Geoff, I totally understand. I have at least 800 ml. of Tasty Vapor juice to hold me over until it arrives. LOL. I think I will be okay for a little while. Although, I am really excited about my Cherry Cola and Apple Pie, I am not gonna lie. :p

I ordered some apple pie last week and it's freaking amazing. You'll love it. My order just updated as mixing. I can't wait to try this one out. Cherry cola sounds good.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
I ordered some apple pie last week and it's freaking amazing. You'll love it. My order just updated as mixing. I can't wait to try this one out. Cherry cola sounds good.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your order #? If I have offended you by asking, disregard the request.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
I posted this in another thread. Please forgive me for kinda double posting but this thread seemed more active..........

My order went from mixing to shipped in 7 minutes. My order #8161 consisted of 2 custom mixes (2oz three flavor combos) (I guessed at the percentages and was hoping for guidance) and one single flavor bottle. Hmmmm, I guess I'll find out if my guesses suck or if RB modified them because he/she knew better.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana

Someone sent me a sample of the Apple Pie, I vaped in like 2 hours, lol. I know it is amazing. Can't wait for Thursday. My order was shipped today. Yipee!:p:p

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I got a custom mix of cherry and cola last week and I really like it. Great cola flavor with just enough cherry flavor and a fizzy feel on the exhale. So, when I saw an official TV version up on the site, and on special, I couldn't resist picking it up to compare, along with some Apple Pie, finally. From the comments on this thread alone, I'm pretty sure the Apple Pie was a good choice.

syndicate2083

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Massachusetts
I ordered some Cherry Cola the other day, hasnt mixed yet, but man I can't wait. I love cherry cola (coke v. as the pepsi is to sweet to me) so I hope this is good. I had ordered another cherry cola from another vendor back when i first started, which was an import, it was pretty aweful. It tasted like straight syrup with a ton of artificial sweetener (ugh).

I really cant wait for this order. Yum!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Holy crap batman! How the heck does Geoff do these things???!!!! This TV Cherry Cola has FIZZ!! NO LIE! I know it sounds like bull but I swear it seemed like FIZZ I tasted on the exhale. My first inhale I got that little bit of mouth watering like with the AC but not quite as much and then on the exhale...............FIZZ! And delicious Cherry Cola! Geoff never stops astonishing me with his mixing abilities. If you do not have the Cherry Cola on order, go order it RIGHT NOW!! It is amazing!

CV :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread