Tasty Vapor Is CRAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For a few people, this very well may be the case. When we started out making liquids our objective was and still is, to concoct flavors that we thought might aid the new (and veteran) vapors with liquids that were fresh mixed, unique flavor combinations and well combined to create an experience that noone could possibly derive from sticking a nasty analog in their faces.

I was personally discontent with a lot of the liquids I was purchasing, but there is no way in hell I could go back to the analogs. My health was at a point where I had to either continue to smoke and die from lung cancer, emphysema, etc. or keep vaping some of the crappy flavors that I seemed to keep running into.

So, I pulled the cook hat out of the closet and set out to create a bunch of recipes that I thought might appeal to people and hopefully keep them intrigued about sticking with the electronic cigarettes and feel inclined to stick the analog back in their face.

At no point, did I have it in my mind that I was going to be able to please every single person, nor did I set out to do so. This is an impossible task. There is always someone that is just not going to like what I do. But if I could appeal to a good majority of people, then I think I would definitely be onto something. And what one person posts on this forum that what they bought tastes disgusting to them, others ought to keep in mind, it reflects on their personal tastes, and not particularly the product overall. If you apply some observations, you'll see what disgusts one person, appeals to quite a few others. What tastes "spot on" to some, can taste completely off to someone else.

Anyway...

And over the past months, I think Tasty Vapor has definitely achieved its capacity to please the largest majority of people who have bought our products.

There are the minor few who have found our products failing to appeal to their personal tastes, and that's perfectly fine, we cannot possibly please them all. We're one company among hundreds and we're not out to monopolize the market and be No. 1, we're not about to loop ourselves into a p*ssing contest with anybody.

It rolls back to our primary objective, if we can be one company that can be key players in helping people to staff OFF OF the analogs, then we're glad to do our part.

I use my own products and I'm pretty fond of what I've been able to do, and I'm a highly critical person of my own accomplishments. But when I pump something out, that for most, tastes great and keeps them off the analogs, it makes vaping my own stuff all the better tasting.

I don't care about being the best, I really don't. I leave that to the competitively minded people. I'm just more proud to do my part and hope that a great deal of you feel that I'm accomplishing that.

I dunno, just felt that needed to be said.

Last edited:

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Just keep doin' what you're doin' .. and all will be good. You know what they say .. can't please all the people all the time ... You make an outstanding product, period :) Granted I'm new to TV (apparently I've been living in a cave*shrugs*) but after reading many/most of these threads, lol I gotta tell ya, not only am I totally impressed with the product, but with your "attitude" as well. So, keep up the incredible work, and just feel good about what you've given us! :thumbs:

Last edited:

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Geoff, I originally ordered from you because no.1, I was new to vaping and didn't know who to order from, but most importantly I read your mission statement which impressed me. Although I haven't ordered recently as I'm experimenting with a lot of diy,and disability budget restraints, I certainly refer and recommend a lot of newbies your way as well as a lot of "tobacco" flavor seekers. Best of luck to you! Your "C.R.A.P." is pretty good and more than a fair value along with A+ service. Just my .02.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I love this CRAP! I got some CRAP in my fridge I like it so much. I do know what he is saying and I think it is great that he know he can not please everyone. I knew that one day someone would come out a bash my favorite eliquid. There are so many people that have different tastes. I am still shocked we all came from a flavorless analog that all tasted like really crap to what we now expect from our eliquid.

Congrats Geoff!!! Your C.R.A.P. is tops in my book! ;-)

dash704

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The biggest issue I had was flushing my money down the toilet for real CRAP. E juice that really sucks. I thought that was it and then I tried TV. Gotta say that people ARE as different as ways to clean atty's. I think G takes pride in his work and its in the juice. I'd say it's a pretty darn good track record when 4 out of 5 dentists agree that TV is the best.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm one of the people who just doesn't get them. I've never complained to Geoff or said a word, I've made several orders, they just taste like chemicals to me.

It was easy enough to sell off the ones I didn't like in the forum, and I may do the same to the ones I got this week. Tried Butterfinger, Cafe Macchiato and Butter Rum. Butter Rum is better than any of the others, maybe the alcohol in there. I tried them 35%VG this time hoping that would make a difference.

I love that you all love him, and his prices and service are excellent. So definitely not crap, I just have crappy taste buds I expect. :(

But Kudos to Geoff for doing his thing well. I'm just sorry I don't get it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread