Tasty Vapor is where I started, but I'm confused where i should go from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
I've had and tried lots of your flavors, like Mahalu Oahu, Gingerbread, Strawberries and Cream, Key Lime Pie, Brownies, Boston Creme Pie, Mint Chocolate Chip, Tasty Finger, Vanilla Custard Waffles (yum!), orange creamsicle, bananas foster, and probably 1 or 2 others i'm forgetting..
Most of them I loved but a few I disliked (mostly the chocolate containing ones, vaping chocolate is not right for me i've discovered) and I was wondering what everyone would recommend for me to get?
I'm planning on buying Geoff's Blend, but i didn't know what else everyone likes and what i should try now...

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Everyone likes different things. Tasty Vapor is one of the two vendors from whom I regularly purchase my liquids, and like you, there were a couple that I didn't care for. Geoff's Blend is one of my favorites. Waffles also. Those little trial-size bottles are great and reasonably priced, though not available for all flavors. Trial and error is all I can suggest.

RJD

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Geoff's Blend is a favorite among many. Blueberry Pie is one of mine. I'm also enjoying Lemon Poundcake (mixed strong). Piña Colada is another good one, and you can ask them to make it "virgin" for you (without the 151). I'm with you on the chocolate vapes, from anywhere - even when they're dead on, they just don't do it for me for very long, and my cartos don't seem to like them very much. Just like Monkey Chunks. I loved it the first time, but now, not so much...but in all fairness, I did vape 5 ounces of it straight for a month! :laugh: Nuts too, I try to stay away from.

What works for me is to go for a real food flavor that I'm craving and go for that - I've found most of their flavors to be very accurate. When it's something you're craving, the juice will hit the spot every time. My next flavors will be Mango Ice Cream, and Cupcake with Custard and Butter Cream (mad mad jones for these two right now). Maybe Peach Cobbler and Rainbow Sherbet too...and with the CYO option, the possibilities are endless!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Chocolate is a very hard flavor to replicate in e-liquid -- especially milk chocolate. I'm still on a quest for one I love.

TV's Caramel Popcorn is a "must have" for me.
I love combining TV's Apple Pie with their Vanilla Custard. (The custard and the Bavarian cream are both excellent mixers with any fruit flavor.)
TV also has the best plain waffles I've found.

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
For me, I now vape from only 2 vendors, TV is obviously one and my "goto" vendor. Currently I'm LOVING the new Geoff's Blend and Cupcake with Coconut & Butter Cream (OMFG it's good).

Lemon Poundcake is too good for mere words as is the Waffle (with anything mixed in, just awesome).

If you're unsure, I STRONGLY suggest getting some samples, hopefully more and more will start becoming available. It used to be the top 10 flavors, now there are 23 I think.

I'm looking forward to trying the Caramel Popcorn and the Kretek in the near future.

I'm thinking of getting a second job so I can just place a massive order of everything I've been craving. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread