Tasty Vapor -- Spiced Apple Cider (Granny Smith) and Ultimate Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
Reader beware, this is my first review :blink: if I didn't do it quite right I apologize in advance!

This is the first time I've ordered from Tasty Vapor. It was a recommendation from a guildmate of mine (World of Warcraft) when we were chatting about ejuice and whom to purchase from, they came with high regards from him. So away I went to the website to check them out and pick up a couple bottles. I chose Spiced Apple Cider because it was on sale and was the best sounding of the bunch, and the Ultimate Vanilla because I already knew I liked the way vanilla tastes, so I thought I'd try a new one. Both have sweetener, 24 mg nic in a 90/10 pg/vg mix, vaped in my Ego-T B-style PV. (though I'm thinking I need to buy some doublers to cut down the nic)
First up:

Spiced Apple Cider (Granny Smith)

First thing I did was smell it. Wow! Strong, but very pleasant, just like fresh apple cider! I chose the Granny Smith over the Candy Apple because I wanted something like a little bite to it instead of it being sickly sweet. First vape was a little overwhelming, but after a few vapes its REALLY really good. Produces a nice cloud, though I couldn't take a large inhale without choking, that was fine with me as I don't care for harsh TH. You can really taste the apple in it, with that kick from cinnamon (?) that really adds to it. Its definitely very authentic in taste, it leaves a little spice on your tongue after which is quite pleasant.

Rating (of 10)
Flavor: 8 -- a little overwhelming at times but very authentic
Vapor: 8 -- able to produce a nice amount of vapor without a huge inhale
Overall: 8 -- I'd most likely buy it again

Ultimate Vanilla

Again the first thing I did was smell it and it most definitely leaves no question that it is vanilla. Reminded me a bit of homemade vanilla birthday cake, whipping up that nostalgia for real vanilla. Very easy vape, nice TH for me, which is a slight hit to the throat, I don't care for the harsh burning. The taste while vaping is a little heavier than the smell, but the aftertaste and exhale is pure vanilla, this is definitely an all day vape for me easily!

Rating (of 10)
Flavor: 9 -- if it wasn't for the inhale being a little on the heavy side, it'd be perfect
Vapor: 10 -- easy to vape and didn't burn my throat, still producing a nice cloud
Overall: 9.5 -- I'll definitely buy this again without question.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
I let the Spiced Apple sit for a few hours and then I came back to it and I vaped it the rest of the night. I dunno what changed but it got tons better! The Vanilla is definitely awesome, just be prepared for more of a dessert vanilla and not a french vanilla kind of taste, but from your review I think you'd like it :) Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread