Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
Sadly I think the battery they sent me was a dud. I couldn't get the thing to fire at all. I opened up the back and swapped it out for one of the vtc5's I had here and now it's working like a charm. I've only got it at 22.2 watts currently (4.59 volts on a .9ohm coil) but it's doing exactly what it should. I fired it at 30 watts and it was nice but I'm not sure that the juice I had in there was benefitting from the heat (hhv blueberry muffin). Having this little beast makes me consider higher vg juice though.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
I have one. I think my battery is .... because I can't get it to turn on, so I am just going to let it charge a bit more, see if it works if not hopefully they tell me I can open it and they will just send me a new battery because I really dont want to have to send it in and then wait. SN: 086

That's the same thing that happened with mine. Wouldn't start working so I swapped in a different battery. It works awesome but they're going to have to send me a new battery or I'm returning the while thing.

The review on the site: it's not an adjustable 510 connection. My magma makes perfect contact but it's 510 seems a little longer than some of my other atomizers. I've gotten mine to work and she cooks. If it weren't for the battery is give it 4 stars at least but we 'll have to see how cigtechs handles the issue. Seems it may be a continued issue if more than one of us got a dud

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mine works fine. I'm not sure if it's the atomizer that I'm using or not. I think it's gotta be isolated because the guy said he was using atomizers with adjustable connectors. My magma clone is a fixed 510 and I'm making contact and blowing clouds on a single .9 coil at 22 watts. So far so good. I am upset with the dud battery as I was told that each mod was updated before shipping. It is 50 watts so I guess that's true I just don't know how I get a battery that doesn't make contact. The owner of the store is supposed to call me today.

Honestly if they fix the battery issue that I'm having is give them a 5 star review just on the customer service aspect and the fact that I like the mod

Ropeinmyhand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Washington
So it was my battery too, I asked him if it was cool if I swapped it in an email, since the way to warranty is worded but I said .... it and swapped it. Now it works awesome, I will see what they say about the battery. I will do a review after wards, and I believe that that other person is an isolated incident. What SN do you have Cob?

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013

yzahytuz.jpg

There ya go

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Just spoke with cigtechs. Seems a lot of people are calling about the battery. He said he's not sure if they're going to be replacing them and to swap it into a mech mod and see if it works there. Not the exact answer I was looking for but at least they picked up the phone.
He also said it does not void the warranty for us to switch in out own batteries

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I just got a reply from them they said they are going to ship me a new battery so if I can I am going to change my review from 4 stars to 5

I would rather hear reviews on the devices functionality and quality rather than upping the rating because they shipped out a free battery but thats just my opinion.

Ropeinmyhand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Washington
[/SIZE]

I would rather hear reviews on the devices functionality and quality rather than upping the rating because they shipped out a free battery but thats just my opinion.

It works awesome, feels great and looks good too. Only reason I gave it the 4 stars is because the battery was dead and I had to put my own in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread