TBD Liquids, great service and products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
A shoutout to my friend and founder of TBD Liquids, John, for providing the absolute best customer service and topnotch e-liquid on the market. I first heard about TBD Liquids on the electronic cigarette subreddit (/r/electronic_cigarette) and got a lot of rave/love from the redditors. Curious, I whipped out my wallet and ordered 30ml of "Monkey juice" to see how this fairly new company fared.

In about 2-3 days, I got my order in the mail, tore up the package, and was genuinely surprised. In the package, not only did I get a nice handwritten message but John upgraded my initial order by bumping up the 30ml of Monkey juice to 50ml. He also sent me free bottles of 30ml Peach Dragon Tea and 30ml Harvest Berry. I know that the vaping industry is like a big family. We help each other out in various ways and work together to make sure vaping becomes the future. John knows this and he incorporates it into TBD Liquids very well. To this day, he makes sure to converse with his customers, including myself, and to make sure that everyone is satisfied.

Overall, great service and amazing liquids for a reasonable price. Thanks again John. You've gained a loyal customer.

Also, something worth noting. John doesn't slap "Premium" in front of his company name or onto his liquids, that is for you to decide. He also doesn't use any flavors that contain diketones or food coloring and he pre-steeps all of his juices before they are sent out.

Give this man & company your attention and he will return it tenfold.

TBD Liquids

If you have already tried TBD Liquids, what is your favorite juice from them?

Edit: Had to remake this thread due to some error.

Jeffro2700

Oct 16, 2013
Toledo, OH
I really appreciate there mission statement. Lots of companies claim that their juices don't contain diacetyl, but they seem honest and upfront about it. So I believe them. Also trying to avoid food coloring is great. I plan on trying them but I've recently ordered from ITC, vape wild, mushroom vapes and nitro vapes looking for decent inexpensive juice. So it will be a while.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
just placed an order for 6 of his flavors

4 bottles of 30 mL - Monkey Juice, Nana Custard, Churro, Key Lime Pie

2 bottles of 15 mL - Cereal Fiend and Polar Pear

Can NOT wait to try them

Nice man, I've only tried Cereal Fiend and Monkey Juice out of the stuff you ordered. Solid stuff, especially Cereal Fiend. Nana Custard gets a great deal of attention on the ECR subreddit.

whatsupbras

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
John is a joy to deal with. He gave me great advice about the flavors I was interested in and helped me place an order that would get me the most for my money.

The customer service is top notch and right up there with Vape Wild and Adirondack which are some of the best in the biz imo.

Vape Wild replaced a complete flavor pack when the boosts were too strong and Adirondack sent a replacement order when USPS lost my order without waiting for the first order to come so I got two orders for the price of one which is pretty awesome since my order was for $37 not some small order.

I am super psyched to try all the flavors but esp Key Lime, Churro, and the banana flavors

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
John is a joy to deal with. He gave me great advice about the flavors I was interested in and helped me place an order that would get me the most for my money.

The customer service is top notch and right up there with Vape Wild and Adirondack which are some of the best in the biz imo.

Vape Wild replaced a complete flavor pack when the boosts were too strong and Adirondack sent a replacement order when USPS lost my order without waiting for the first order to come so I got two orders for the price of one which is pretty awesome since my order was for $37 not some small order.

I am super psyched to try all the flavors but esp Key Lime, Churro, and the banana flavors

I need to get myself some Churro next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread