Teach me how to use my vape device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hi all.... I just bought ipv3li with tfv4 tank. Please tell me how I can achieve vaping successfully with these 2. Cos not much vapor and I don't know how to set it. OMG me....... No vapor and dry hits(or what ever u guys call it). No flavour just pain in the throat.
Okay. The setting is,
20.5watts
3.97v
0.77ohm
M3 (I don't know what this means)
But it's fine when I switch to my subox tank. Definitely much more vapor.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
[QUOTE="dcfluegel, post: 16723790, member: 254290don't ich coil are you using in the tfv4 tank? 20 watts seems really low for that tank - i run the triple coil at 80 watts, generally (.3 ohm coil)

with a .77ohm reading, are you using the rba?[/QUOTE]
Yes. The single coil. How can I get lower ohm? I dont know what coil the is it now. But my own I have 26 kanthal wire. Can I use it?

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Lower air holes open. Upper ones was encouraged to close.

Don't have that tank but I read it comes with a few coils, reads like your using one of the rebuildable one.
Have you used one of the prebuilt coils and had any issues ?

If wick juiced thoroughly and built and wicked right, wattage not set too high for the build and the coil getting enough air. Then should be good.

Reactions: Pisces82

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't have that tank but I read it comes with a few coils, reads like your using one of the rebuildable one.

If wick juiced thoroughly and built and wicked right, wattage not set too high for the build and the coil getting enough air. Then should be good.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
OTE="edyle, post: 16724438, member: 166787"]if it's cotton wick, once you burn the cotton, it's gone[/QUOTE]

Its my first time using it yesterday. Saving occ for when drunk and lazy moments. Need to learn rebuilding the coil. Guess I have to do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread