The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tears...courtesy of mom & pop

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by moishesmom, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    We all know the small thrill of that 'extra' little sample of juice or a new drip tip - a gift that was unexpected & appreciated. You feel that the vendor cares & wants you to return...good enough & I know that small gesture does leave a positive impression.

NOW...what do you do with a vendor that humbles you to the core & leaves you with tears running down your face? This is exactly what M&P just did to me. I'm still in a state of shock & disbelief. This gift goes way beyond the material good - this gift was pure love from two beautiful hearts. Those of us in this community are so blessed to have M&P in our midst...What can you say? What can you do? How can I even express my most sincere gratitude for their kindness?

All I can do is offer my most heart-felt "THANK YOU"! You really are toooo much!!:vapor:

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Oh Crap!! you cried I,m sorry lol next time i shock you i will include a hanky. Its an honor for me to be in a position to surprise folks when i can. UMM! now i have to seek out my next victim of love moishesmom :p:banana::banana::laugh:

God Bless!

see good Karma i just moved the cracked tank thread down one heehee:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.