Tears...courtesy of mom & pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
We all know the small thrill of receiving a extra sample of juice, perhaps a new drip tip. A small token that's unexpected & appreciated. You feel the vendor cares & wants you to return. I know that small gesture usually does leave a positive impression.

NOW...what do you do with a vendor that humbles you to the core & leaves you with tears running down your face? This is exactly what M&P just did to me. I'm still in a total state of shock & disbelief. This gift goes far beyond the material good - this gift was pure love from two beautiful hearts. Those of us in this wonderful ECF community are so blessed to have M&P in our midst. I'm at a loss as to how to even express my most sincere gratitude for their kindness.

All I can do is offer my most heart-felt "THANK YOU"!!

(In case anyone is wondering, I've only placed very small simple orders with them - that's just the way they are!)

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We all know the small thrill of receiving a extra sample of juice, perhaps a new drip tip. A small token that's unexpected & appreciated. You feel the vendor cares & wants you to return. I know that small gesture usually does leave a positive impression.

NOW...what do you do with a vendor that humbles you to the core & leaves you with tears running down your face? This is exactly what M&P just did to me. I'm still in a total state of shock & disbelief. This gift goes far beyond the material good - this gift was pure love from two beautiful hearts. Those of us in this wonderful ECF community are so blessed to have M&P in our midst. I'm at a loss as to how to even express my most sincere gratitude for their kindness.

All I can do is offer my most heart-felt "THANK YOU"!!

(In case anyone is wondering, I've only placed very small simple orders with them - that's just the way they are!)

Moishesmom - Thank you so much for your kind words! We love each and every one of our customers and try our best to treat everyone like family! We are so thankful to be a part of this industry as we feel it is a one of a kind family community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread