Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Ahlusions makes some great teas.....probably best I"ve ever had.

Bobas Tea, bobas tea w/honeydew, berry shangrila tea, black peach tea, pomegranite tea, caramel pear black tea, chocolate mint rooibos tea....lots more

They are very into the tea thing, and know what they are doing when it comes to this particular kind of vape, IMHO.

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ahlusions makes some great teas.....probably best I"ve ever had.

Bobas Tea, bobas tea w/honeydew, berry shangrila tea, black peach tea, pomegranite tea, caramel pear black tea, chocolate mint rooibos tea....lots more

They are very into the tea thing, and know what they are doing when it comes to this particular kind of vape, IMHO.

Seconding Ahlusion, throw in Ginger Orange Oolong, Mystic Spice, Ginger Apple, Cha Yen with orange blossom, cardamom, and others, Masala Chai. And if you like Chai Latte, theirs is pretty incredible.

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
I have the Black Tea from MBV. On its own... Well... I love black tea to drink. As a vape? It wasn't so good. Funny thing is, it tastes almost spot on as a good black tea, but it's a taste I don't think translates well as a vape.

That said, I add a few drops of the black tea to other flavors I've got, such as French Vanilla or some fruit flavors, and it's perfect. I haven't gotten anything with a lemon flavor yet, and I may do that just to see.

phalaeo

Jan 14, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have the Black Tea from MBV. On its own... Well... I love black tea to drink. As a vape? It wasn't so good. Funny thing is, it tastes almost spot on as a good black tea, but it's a taste I don't think translates well as a vape.

That said, I add a few drops of the black tea to other flavors I've got, such as French Vanilla or some fruit flavors, and it's perfect. I haven't gotten anything with a lemon flavor yet, and I may do that just to see.

Funny that- I got a Black Tea from AltSmoke, and same thing. I love drinking tea, and this stuff tasted exactly like tea, but I hated it. Not the vendor's fault, I just don't think it's something I want to smoke.

Lemon-wise, Highbrow Vapors has a Limoncello and Blueberry Limoncello I've been meaning to try. Perhaps give that a go?

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
Funny that- I got a Black Tea from AltSmoke, and same thing. I love drinking tea, and this stuff tasted exactly like tea, but I hated it. Not the vendor's fault, I just don't think it's something I want to smoke.

Lemon-wise, Highbrow Vapors has a Limoncello and Blueberry Limoncello I've been meaning to try. Perhaps give that a go?

I just ordered some various flavors from MBV and HHV, and intend to add some of the black tea and see how that goes. Oh, and as noted below (EDIT: Errr... above), the tea flavors from Alice are darned nice, but I'm letting them steep a little before I give them a full on try. Also waiting on some new vape toys before I taste them properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread