Tell the noob....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerri Ross

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Amarillo TX
I have bought one too many eGo T passthroughs, so I offered one free to the 1st friend on FB to reply. Im going to give my friend a passthrough, 2 carto's, 1 atomizer, and a few bottles of juice.
Do you think that will at least get her 2 weeks in? Long enuf to figure out if its something she wants to continue and can make her own bigger purchase?
Any tips I should tell her that I might not think of on my own?
And yes, I will def point her in this direction!

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Tell her to keep hydrated and of course to come here if she has any questions/problems. ECF is open 24/7.

I haven't been very successful converting people if I give them stuff for free. I think people need to invest in it themselves to take it seriously. Some folks here have done well loaning their equipment because their potential convert has a time limit. You may be luckier and you sure are generous helping your FB friend.

Jaybearizzi

Feb 5, 2012
San Diego, CA
The kit you used to lend to your friend is fair. But does your friend have a USB car charger and USB wall adapter to go with that passthrough? Just making sure cause some people get that "itch" and want to take a longer drag/pull then and there. if she's comfortable finding ways to use the passthrough on her time, I think she'll be fine.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
If your friend is committed to quitting then she should do pretty well vaping. Essentially, it's almost the same thing in a way. Still gets to inhale and exhale vapor and so, it won't be to hard of a transition. It's hard to say if all of that will last her 2 weeks though.

Since, she's new to vaping, mistakes are bound to happen. It would be a good idea to teach her how to fill an carto correctly as well as when to top off. Also, priming an atty and how to drip correctly is another thing that should be mentioned. People that are new to vaping tend to vape more then the average vaper. Since they're trying to get over the urges to smoke. So, it's hard to say how long those bottles will last her.

Lastly, you have to mention how to inhale the vapor correctly as well. Most people that take their first vape tend to cough their lungs out and think vaping is harsher then smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread