Tell us about your 'Christmas' day (PIF or Order)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
I had my first one:

1. A package of samples from VB
2. A PIF from SirVette
3. My order from litecig incl cartos and ego

Talk about a fun afternoon blowing off everything I should have been doing. My inner mad scientist came out as I 'condomed' my cartos with all the lovely VB juices. Cinnabomb is just amazing. Hypnotic Mist is great. Blueberry Smoothie is yummy. And Cinnabomb+Butter Mint is a mellow good cinn flavor.

The tobacco flavor from SirVette is great; Ego + carto = mad vaping!

I also had a sample of Champagne, not sure who it is by but I MUST find out. Talk about good. Anyone with ideas?

I also got samples of VB Root Beer and Peach. They are good but I think they need time to steep because the flavor is pretty mild for me. (And from what I have read Peach from VB is one of their strong flavors.)

My Ego is great, the carto's filled easily and the LR I am trying is nice. I think I may be close to a nic overdose but hey, what a way to go.

Share your 'year round PIF/order' Christmas stories.

D

I get a little ansy in my pansy when I see foreign words on my packages, because its usually something fun to tinker with

I fancy when I get a PIF, I always forget what I accepted so its like a happy little surprise, right-o

Theres more but I've been typing for a while

*these thoughts were in a british accent during creation, just an fyi*

ps. mine wasnt about christmas, but yours really wasnt either. Unless you mean like the spirit of Christmas, then I guess they are both spot on.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
The 'Christmas' thought comes from discussions in the PIF thread where people have commented 'it feels like Christmas when I come home and I have packages from the mail to open.'

I just thought it might be fun to share experiences here. My day was a fun day.

People can share about anything, like finally trying a juice flavor they always wanted to try, finding a new juice to love, or getting gear that bettered their vaping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread