Temperature Control Testing Results for Geekvape Aegis Solo are Epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieGeek

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2020
See imgur.com/a/Yem5bdF for the full set of charts, results and tests.

TLDR: These are hands down the best out of the box results I have seen from from a cheaper mod so far. Compare the result to the dna 75 and its not too far off in most states imgur.com/a/7Pe3Gad. You could argue this is better than a dna out of the box because you dont have to do anything to ensure its pretty much accurate (A dna mod requires the Steam Engine SS316L profile to be installed via escribe for best accuracy...anyone who says DJacquith or stock should see my test results on those profiles before commenting).

This Aegis Solo looks like a better result than previous Geekvape tests like the G-Box reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/gf5pft./temperature_control_testing_results_geekvape_gbox/.

I am told there are two different types of boards running different Geekvape mods so maybe check before applying this result to other Geekvape mods. The controller in this mod is as follows I believe: ARM Cortex-M0 Nuvoton NUC220LE3AN. I think the other mods with this controller include the Aegis Mini/Nova/Max, ONLY! Without this component, the Geekvapes dont appear to perform well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread