Status
Not open for further replies.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I have some purple Efests that are not getting used, and while a VTC5 lasts me ~24 hours @2ml and @15W, I'm thinking I could get 6-8 hours (lets say a day of work) from a 18500. Is anyone running within these parameters or close to them, and/or be willing to voice their opinion? Thanks!

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
There were more than a handful of dna30 devices that were designed to use 500's, the ZNA was one of them. I do not see it being a problem at all. The dna40 will tell you if the battery cannot handle what you are asking it to do. It will flash weak battery if it is a issue. If you were asking 30+ watts from it I would say no, but you are well under that so it should be just fine.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Thanks all for the insight. I converted a mod on veteran's day, and have been putting it through the paces ever since. Pretty much 2 batteries per day, but being as I really don't have much time to vape at work, getting through the day is not that much of a problem. A nice trade off for a more compact and stealthier mod.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I vape about the same wattage with a VTC5 24hrs plus. With a new 18490 1100mah maybe 5 to 6hrs but that quickly drops to 4 to 5hrs after a dozen charges. My zna30 in 18490 mode has never left the house for this reason.
That a direct opposite experience of a new cell your supposed to be having after a cell breaks in it should last a hair bit longer than when 1st charged that's the nature of liion cells. They have a break-in period before they start giving the good juice.. May wanna check your supplier that those are not recycled cells..

I'll give ya an example my he4 cells lasted 2 days when new after 6-10 charges they last 2.5 days..

It's the nature of new cells..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread