Tendril's Turbine2Pump(T2P) and VV eGo PT demo video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
It's often said that a picture is worth a thousand words. My video is shot in ten frames per second and is 586 seconds long. This means the video is made up of 5,860 pictures. Remembering that a picture is worth a thousand words, I must have 5.86 million words to say about these two products.

Since ECF won't let me post a 5.86 million word topic I'm going to quit typing and just show you GotVapes' new VV eGo Passthrough and the Turbine 2 Pump (tank & atomizer) on video:

(forgive me for the lighting; it comes in handy later in the video)

Following are two videos. The first is mostly talking, the second is mostly a vape-a-thon to show its performance

Last edited:

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
At 4.2 volts it seems like the quicker you draw the more vapor it makes! And you don't have to use the button at all if you draw quickly

dude you're making me dizzy in the first few sec! haha

Haha, sorry Tom I don't mean to make you sick. You should be getting dizzy if you try the second video on 24mg! Actually I didn't get dizzy but sound levels were distorted a smidge

Last edited:

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
finally someone who feels about the t2pt like I do, enjoy it

It's absolute madness. I've gone through two tanks in the past 2.5 hours; nothing can back to back quite like the T2P can. Everyone can see in the vid that I was back-to-backing it as quickly as I could. It doesn't get too dry, the faster you vape it the more juice goes to the coil!

My consistent satisfaction with the new products is really ruining my credibility as a reviewer. Start selling some equipment that doesn't perform so well so I can say something bad :lol:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
no i didn't - i was vapin pretty good and i had it on a fresh charged box mod w/ 14500 ICR so prolly about 4v (best i can do right now lol) but not as hard as his 2nd vid there wow this thing is a monster!
I found it is super east to take it apart - the atty will push out of the shell with a bic pen. its held in with a silicone sleeve the same way a ce2 is held in a storm tank. the wick holder comes off and is set up just like a sapphire only bigger. super easy to clean and dry burn. easy to reassemble - put the sleeve in the bottom of the shell and the push the atty in.
when i took it apart i found the coil in mine was just a tiny bit off center on one end leaving a short exposed 'leg' of the coil wire. it burned through at this spot. it also explained the nasty scorched hit i got when it went too. but with a proper solid coil it should be almost indestructible.
and with the bridge pulled out and some kind of an ego mouthpiece it would make for a hell of a dripper atty....
thankyou bad now i gotta find a way to sneak a lil order past mama lol

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
HOLY COW!!!! vape on tendril!!!!! EXCELLENT VAPAGE :vapor:

You know, if we were trying the latest cigarettes instead of e-cigarettes I don't people would cheer to smoking 5 cigarettes in a row on film :lol: Vaping is not smoking!

BTW, thanks to these new units ... I haven't touched a cigarette to my lips since my first puff off the VISION. That's huge. Going from 1 or 2 a day to none has such a larger impact than I imagined. When I first got my 510 I went smokefree for quite a while but by the time the VISION came along I was getting very tired of dripping. Now with the T2P tank vaping is so easy

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
You know, if we were trying the latest cigarettes instead of e-cigarettes I don't people would cheer to smoking 5 cigarettes in a row on film :lol: Vaping is not smoking!

BTW, thanks to these new units ... I haven't touched a cigarette to my lips since my first puff off the VISION. That's huge. Going from 1 or 2 a day to none has such a larger impact than I imagined. When I first got my 510 I went smokefree for quite a while but by the time the VISION came along I was getting very tired of dripping. Now with the T2P tank vaping is so easy

I completely agree. Even though the "physical" habit part is still there with vaping,,,,this is far from smoking,,,its water vapor. Ecigs are misunderstood,,,but I do hope with getting the word out there and educating people, that vaping will be more accepted.
I went 6 months with no cigs and recently slipped bad and smoked for a few days...I am still struggling. I cannot believe that just after a short time of smoking that the addiction to the cigs was back and strong and I feel like I am at day 1 with quitting cigs. Cigs are nasty things. I am sooo glad ecigs/pvs are here. Like so many who smoke/smoked, they have tried everything to quit and they couldnt. Ecigs/pvs is the best thing out there for smokers trying to get away from cigs.
I hated the trap I was in with cigs (and still am feeling a bit trapped, but the hold is loosening now), but now I feel I am in the same type of trap with ecigs/pvs. But I rather that then the cigs :) :vapor: At this time, I have no intentions to quit vaping....but I do have hopes that in the future I will be able to slow down and occasionally vape. I hate the feeling of running out of ejuice and not having enough cartos and wondering how long the batteries will last. With saying all of that though, I have found a wonderful, diverse group of people in the vaping world and I love it!! Thanks for your contribution in the vaping world!!
I am still in aw with the back to back vaping you did lolololol :vapor:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
amy, thats becuase the inital vaping essentials wherent up to par and then it led people to go off track, from modding to high volt vaping to exotic juices, it went from using vaping as a tool to get off cigs to a hobby where nothing is good enough, those 2 dont mix.

like the millions that first quit and try vaping as i mentioned earlier usualy we all start off the same way, with a stick style and a basic setup, which eventually didnt satify many and they looked for more , then for 2 years the ecig scene went crazy with devices and mods and huge metal tanks to make them vape better etc...

but now thats slowly changing or maybe not that slowly anymore and we can finally fill up a unit and just vape and not worry like we did before,

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
amy, thats becuase the inital vaping essentials wherent up to par and then it led people to go off track, from modding to high volt vaping to exotic juices, it went from using vaping as a tool to get off cigs to a hobby where nothing is good enough, those 2 dont mix.

like the millions that first quit and try vaping as i mentioned earlier usualy we all start off the same way, with a stick style and a basic setup, which eventually didnt satify many and they looked for more , then for 2 years the ecig scene went crazy with devices and mods and huge metal tanks to make them vape better etc...

but now thats slowly changing or maybe not that slowly anymore and we can finally fill up a unit and just vape and not worry like we did before,

Amen to that!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread