• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Prodigies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Ok, It's been almost a month since I started this thread. 49 views and not one reply.

I've got my Prodigy now, and I love it. I am in vapers heaven. Its been three days without an analog and I feel great. I still crave them, but I can kill those cravings quickly with a nice long draw off this beast. Some people have said they needed to cut their nicotine levels for the Prodigy. This has not been a desire of mine, but then again I just quit 3 day ago and I've been vaping since February. I vape 24mg flavors from Puresmoker, so cutting down eventually will be the next goal.

The other day at school, my professor gave us a break so I went out in the hall to take a couple of drags from my Prodigy. The Professor come out and sees me holding not hitting it and says, "Is that your Doctor Who electric screwdriver?". I laughed slightly even though I didn't get the reference and said, "No, It's my nicotine vaporizer." I took a hit to demonstrate. She looked at me like I was crazy, and kept walking past me.

Any one else wanna chime in or should I go get Nitewriter to delete the thread. Ha!

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
I LOVE my Prodigy!

I've had it for about 6 weeks now and I use it with 801's.

I originally had the 5v switch, (regulated) and it was great, but my job does not always allow me to have the spare batteries handy. So I also got an unregulated switch so I can use the 18650 (3.7) batteries. I'll take the slight reduction in power to only have to change batteries once a day.

With 5v- It out-performed anything else I've tried. Massive vapor and killer throat hit. I had to reduce nic levels because I felt like the hits were so much stronger. It's perfect for anyone who drips w/o carts, but has to be kept moist.

With 3.7v- All the above and more! Great throat hit and massive amounts of vapor. It definitely works better if you prefer a cart. (I do) I upped my nic level back to what was normal for me, and I believe there is more flavor with 3.7v.

I can easily put the 5v switch back on any time I feel the need for more, but I am very satisfied with 3.7.

The Prodigy, with the choice of either switch is the only device anyone could ever need PERIOD! It can satisfy any vaping need.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Sorry, Yall. I had pretty much given up on this thread.

Hey Curtis...thought I would bump your lonely post :D...just ordered a Prodigy Thursday- can't wait to try it.

Thanks, deeanne. Hope you're enjoying your Prodigy now.

Im going to get one eventually. What part of the experience does it enhance the most? Throat hit, vapor, convenience, analog likeness?
Anything to get me to take the plunge. Thanks.:w00t:

WV, I think the best thing about the Prodigy is the fact that it's American made, thus easily availible. Combined with the superior performance in vapor, throat hit, and flavor,... it's the bees knees.

Yeah, I'd definitely like to pick one of those up. They look fantastic and I've heard nothing but good reviews.

<off topic>

Though I wish it were sonic
Might make a nice mod.​

Get one dephyre, you wont be dissapointed.

I LOVE my Prodigy!

I've had it for about 6 weeks now and I use it with 801's.

I originally had the 5v switch, (regulated) and it was great, but my job does not always allow me to have the spare batteries handy. So I also got an unregulated switch so I can use the 18650 (3.7) batteries. I'll take the slight reduction in power to only have to change batteries once a day.

With 5v- It out-performed anything else I've tried. Massive vapor and killer throat hit. I had to reduce nic levels because I felt like the hits were so much stronger. It's perfect for anyone who drips w/o carts, but has to be kept moist.

With 3.7v- All the above and more! Great throat hit and massive amounts of vapor. It definitely works better if you prefer a cart. (I do) I upped my nic level back to what was normal for me, and I believe there is more flavor with 3.7v.

I can easily put the 5v switch back on any time I feel the need for more, but I am very satisfied with 3.7.

The Prodigy, with the choice of either switch is the only device anyone could ever need PERIOD! It can satisfy any vaping need.

I couldn't agree more Nite. BTW, are you ready for some football? I am. Go Titans!

deeanne59

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Thanks Curtis...I am enjoying my Prodigy now. I ordered the 510 with an 801 adapter. Tried the 510, but it is a little harsh. Using the 801 adapter, but trying to get used to it.

I am trying to cut down my nic level....right now, I am constantly getting a "sour" taste with all of my different juices, and I lose TH after 2 or 3 draws. Maybe I am vaping too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread