The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tensioned Micro Coils. The next step.

Discussion in 'Coil Builds' started by super_X_drifter, Dec 14, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MacTechVpr

MacTechVpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    Russ was the primary inspiration that caused me to consider quitting and whether the closed (contact) coil could be effectively used to create coherent baselines by beginners and everyone. He'll always be number one in my book.

Good luck W. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    Same here. I think he's the only person that I've watched every single one of his videos. Bought and still use my Beadalon for wrapping coils even. I always envied that custom rig he got later and wonder if he still uses it to this day. Great guy and personality.
    Now that I'm reminiscing, I notice 'Bill's Magic Vapor' isn't even listed at all any more :ohmy:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. MacTechVpr

Supporting member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    Wow. I think there's something def wrong with this iteration of the forum W. His blog…Bill's Magic Vapor's blog - Page 2 | E-Cigarette Forum is still up and so is his profileBill's Magic Vapor | E-Cigarette Forum. I would be sorely disappointed if he magically disappeared.

Good on you jiggin it. If you've evolved to refine your own techniques for curing the pan, i.e. oxidizing that t.m.c. rascal, then I know you're just dandy.

Vape on! And good luck. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MacTechVpr

Supporting member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    Dropped several posts for @c4ppucino on managing coil distortion when installing here…

Kanthal coil got skewed after dry firing

Too many to cross-post so check the menu pull down/items…
    to catch them all.

Good luck. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]