• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tentative plans: Vapor Lock Juice Swap & Vape Meet Aug 25, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to Step from Vapor Lock, they are on their way home from vacation and definitely want to host us. I will get more info as it comes to me.

Vapor Lock 125 S State St, Suite B, Greenfield, IN 46140
Phone: 317-318-9057

Hot dog BBQ with fun and the vaping community is what's happening! :vapor:

I know it says tentative in the title....but this will happen, we just need to figure out the times :party:

GO RAIDERS!!

Can't wait to hang with you again Kay and meet your friend. I'm loving the Lavatube and the "Evolution" tank is simply BADASS! (thank you again Hoosier Vapes!). I'm having so much fun with the 2 twist's that Chuck (Capt.n.coke) pif'd and I can't say enough great things about the ViVi Nova that was pif'd as well from James! I felt so loved the day of the vape meet.

http://hoosiervapers.com - Like Hoosier Vapers on Facebook.

:toast:

Last edited:

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Are YOU the other one who got an Evolution tank??:shock:
I wanted that thing!!:evil:
You are going to HAVE to bring it with you to the next meetup, cause I've got some Phiniac tanks, and I'm wanting to know if I can put those end caps from YOUR tank, on the end of my tank!
If it works, would you be interested in swapping the Evolution tank for a Phiniac tank?:p

I will be hanging out with Stephanie at Vapor Lock tomorrow (Saturday the 28th) to go over details and will post the info once I get it. Kay I haven't ever seen a Phiniac tank...I know that my signature sauce (Halo's Tribeca) is sooo yummy in my Evo Tank...wish I had more funds to purchase a couple more, cause that would be the tank on all of my ecigs, they are sooo beautiful!

state farm 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread