Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
seems like it should be compatible with the regular terminator, you just wont be able to do big mode. if you use just the poly clear tube you wont need the longer mouthpiece. but i guess if you wanted to use both the ss window and the clear window at the same time youd need a longer mouthpiece for sure. maybe stormy can verify once she gets the clear tubes in.

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
Cloud,
Thanks for the update. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!!

jmarkus,

I believe it will depend on the setup. I have a Penelope and ordered a clear body from Kir Fanis and it is absolutely perfect. All I want is a clear body to replace the stainless tank. The clear Terminator-C appears to be an 'extended' version. Nice, but I really just prefer the clear tank. I like being able to look and see how much juice I have left. Kir's tanks are highly respected and I might just order one from him. He makes clears for the Ody so I assume it will fit.

Steve

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
seems like it should be compatible with the regular terminator, you just wont be able to do big mode. if you use just the poly clear tube you wont need the longer mouthpiece. but i guess if you wanted to use both the ss window and the clear window at the same time youd need a longer mouthpiece for sure. maybe stormy can verify once she gets the clear tubes in.
This sounds right to me

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
Cloud,

jmarkus,

I believe it will depend on the setup. I have a Penelope and ordered a clear body from Kir Fanis and it is absolutely perfect. All I want is a clear body to replace the stainless tank. The clear Terminator-C appears to be an 'extended' version. Nice, but I really just prefer the clear tank. I like being able to look and see how much juice I have left. Kir's tanks are highly respected and I might just order one from him. He makes clears for the Ody so I assume it will fit.

Steve

yep, i think this is exactly what the terminator clear tank is. same as kir's tanks. but this ALSO looks like you can use it with a longer mouthpiece if you wanted to. i could be wrong.

smbray

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
OKC,OK
Cloud,

jmarkus,

Steve

I want it all,the tanks,the mouthpieces,the version 2 ceramic,the drip mode.I love the versatility, it satisfies my OCD(MY VAPING OBSESSION)Plus you gotta be ready for when the zombies attack.

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
you could use the large terminator for that...

I too would rather just have clear tanks for the terminator just to replace the SS piece, not the terminator-c style...too long for my tastes.

My thoughts exactly. With the clear on my penelope I can take a quick look say before leaving the house and know whether I need to fill it or not.

Steve

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
by the way, when the clear tank is back in stock you should be able to use the clear tank for the Term C on your reg Term. You will just use the clear part instead of the stainless tank. There will be no need for a longer mouthpiece, you will have all the same as the Term, but you will see your juice level. I dont have the clear tank, so I cant guarantee, but from what I see it should work.:)

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
by the way, when the clear tank is back in stock you should be able to use the clear tank for the Term C on your reg Term. You will just use the clear part instead of the stainless tank. There will be no need for a longer mouthpiece, you will have all the same as the Term, but you will see your juice level. I dont have the clear tank, so I cant guarantee, but from what I see it should work.:)

This is exactly what I'm after.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread