• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Terry Ian and Paul - Here we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicemoose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Wiltshire, UK
A little taster of whats coming LOL!

TubeSection.jpg

Juicemoose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Wiltshire, UK
Can i pre-order now mate.

Steady on need to finish one first....

I'd say 18650 to start with. Don't know you're battery situation, but for me there's a better choice of decent 18650's out there than 18350s

The trust fire 350's i got off the bay seem to be working ok, two last a day. I will see how it works out just building the basics i could build the two tubes needed for all combinations.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Steady on need to finish one first....

The trust fire 350's i got off the bay seem to be working ok, two last a day. I will see how it works out just building the basics i could build the two tubes needed for all combinations.

I got some of those batts too from FT, not used them properly yet though. 2 per day is pretty good though. Do you have any switch parts and atty connections for it yet Paul ? I think stealthvape might have atty connections in stock, or at least they did last time I looked.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
You could always use the diamantes from the earings for extra bling on the tube :laugh:

Well it's been fun, but I'll have to say good-night now, I need to grab some ZZZZ's.

Speak to you all tomorrow sometime and remember - vaping is for life, not just for Christmas (jeez, I must be tired) :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread