• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Terry Ian and Paul - Here we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I'm still playing with the v10 and not getting on with it :-(
Terry help??????
what up mate ?

Paul go on to the f/t thread i have been explaining some stuff to ian.

It may save time by reading that mate, but if you need me always happy to help:)

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I read the advice you gave Ian and emptied the liquid out, it seems less is more. it does get hot though with two coils

Yep it's strange I know, but thanks to Terry all is good again :w00t:

I should have known from using my Vmod that a little juice goes a long way, I only have to fill that one every 10 minutes or so, even with chain vaping.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've snaped me kanger..................

I knocked it off the side and broke the thread clean off, now having to snaffle on the evod or clean out the oddy Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

You really will have to be more carefull paul :(

I have been thinking about your V10 as well. Have you tried turning the sleeve 90 degrees, so that rather than having the airholes in front of one coil, you will have the holes lined up with the ends of both wicks.

That way you will have air going over both coils rather than one. (give it a try)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've snaped me kanger..................

I knocked it off the side and broke the thread clean off, now having to snaffle on the evod or clean out the oddy Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Gutted for you mate.

Juicemoose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Wiltshire, UK
Guys sorry i have been a bit quiet the past few days, just had to get some jobs done. Update from me though is that the V10 prefers smaller flavour amounts and has been working well. The oddy is working very well to a point that i might not replace my kanger (only joking). I could do with a few more bottom wickers for everyday public vaping. Any suggestions?

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
The X9 Protank is a winner for me. I liked my first one so much, I ordered another 3. Not as airy as the Protank, but looks just as good. Has a poly tank though, so if you're into tank cracking juices it might be a problem.

FT have them on sale now, just make sure you go for the one without the Protank style air slots in the bottom.

If you need a link, let me know :D

Next time don't leave it so long, Terry might start sulking :p

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
The X9 Protank is a winner for me. I liked my first one so much, I ordered another 3. Not as airy as the Protank, but looks just as good. Has a poly tank though, so if you're into tank cracking juices it might be a problem.

FT have them on sale now, just make sure you go for the one without the Protank style air slots in the bottom.

If you need a link, let me know :D

Next time don't leave it so long, Terry might start sulking :p

Aww shut it :( you know i am easily upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread