• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Terry Ian and Paul - Here we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicemoose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Wiltshire, UK
I wish Ian, desperaley tring to get projects finished before i go back to work next week. ddon great guns though getting my mill up together which means i could be onto the electronics for it come the evenings. Tried to cast a motor housing for it today and failed miserably. As soon as i can get those jobs done i should be a bit more free to crack on with the stands.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I wish Ian, desperaley tring to get projects finished before i go back to work next week. ddon great guns though getting my mill up together which means i could be onto the electronics for it come the evenings. Tried to cast a motor housing for it today and failed miserably. As soon as i can get those jobs done i should be a bit more free to crack on with the stands.

Sounds like your very busy at the moment. Hope you manage to get your mill all sorted out mate. Don't worry, I'll stop nagging and let you get on with it :laugh:

Juicemoose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Wiltshire, UK
Hi Ian sorry mate just got back off the hols, first time i've touched the computer since arriving home early hours yesterday morning. 800km drive from mid France. I need to make an adjustment to the drawing so that it can accomodate my 8 diagrams as it is 1mm too small on the big holes. Will sort that ut this week and get routing again so now back on the case :p

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Hope you had a good break mate, whereabouts in France were you staying ??

I've done the drive from Paris to Rochdale years ago, it was a long drive. As long as you remember which side of the road to go on when you get back in the UK, everything is good :D

Well Terry won't be around much at the moment to nag you, so you've got plenty of time to fire up the mill :laugh:

I've been looking at having a try at some engraving of mods. Any recommendations - engraving or acid etching, I want to start off with something basic. I've seen a cheapish engraving kit on FT, but I'm still doing some research first.

Juicemoose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Wiltshire, UK
we were down near Richeleu in the loir vally, go ther quite a lot so the drive does not bother me really. i think i prefer driving on the wrong side me self, been state side quite a bit as well to the UK playground called Florida...lol!

As for the engraving for me personally would use a cnc machine and a 4th axis. A lot more expensive than a buzz box for sure but nothing like a pro finish.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hope you had a good break mate, whereabouts in France were you staying ??

I've done the drive from Paris to Rochdale years ago, it was a long drive. As long as you remember which side of the road to go on when you get back in the UK, everything is good :D

Well Terry won't be around much at the moment to nag you, so you've got plenty of time to fire up the mill :laugh:

I've been looking at having a try at some engraving of mods. Any recommendations - engraving or acid etching, I want to start off with something basic. I've seen a cheapish engraving kit on FT, but I'm still doing some research first.

What do you mean i won`t be around much ? I am always lurking in the background mate :laugh:

It`s good to have you back paul, we were all a bit worried about you.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well the main thing is the three stooges are all back together again :laugh:

Have you finished Terry's mod stand yet. I was very worried about you not being around Paul, but all Terry could say is "where's my mod stand" :evil: There really needs to be a big wooden spoon smiley option :laugh:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well the main thing is the three stooges are all back together again :laugh:

Have you finished Terry's mod stand yet. I was very worried about you not being around Paul, but all Terry could say is "where's my mod stand" :evil: There really needs to be a big wooden spoon smiley option :laugh:

Yeah you are right about the wooden spoon mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread