[Testers Wanted]Drag Max Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis030

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 908403 Hello vape fellow! Finally, testers call for DRAG MAX! We are thrilled to launch DRAG MAX Limited Edition for you!

The pack offers a full range of PnP coils from 0.15/0.2/0.3/0.45/0.6/0.8/1.2/RBA, PnP pods from MTL pod/DL pod/RTA pod, which means that you can enjoy from cloudchasing to flavorchasing and DIY!

Features of DRAG MAX:pnP atomization system supported/Dual 18650 battery/Max to 177W output/Dual UI Theme

More features by clicking into: DRAG MAX
Catch the chance to be testers if you are interested: ⠀

Tell us the coils resistance you are using mostly.

The call ends on Sep.29th 3 testers will be drawn.

Notes:
  1. Participants need to be over the legal age of vaping in the place one lives.
  2. Each username for each entry
View attachment 908403 Hello vape fellow! Finally, testers call for DRAG MAX! We are thrilled to launch DRAG MAX Limited Edition for you!

The pack offers a full range of PnP coils from 0.15/0.2/0.3/0.45/0.6/0.8/1.2/RBA, PnP pods from MTL pod/DL pod/RTA pod, which means that you can enjoy from cloudchasing to flavorchasing and DIY!

Features of DRAG MAX:pnP atomization system supported/Dual 18650 battery/Max to 177W output/Dual UI Theme

More features by clicking into: DRAG MAX
Catch the chance to be testers if you are interested: ⠀

Tell us the coils resistance you are using mostly.

The call ends on Sep.29th 3 testers will be drawn.

Notes:
  1. Participants need to be over the legal age of vaping in the place one lives.
  2. Each username for each entry
I am a restricted DL type of person, so inam using from 0.3 to 0.8 ohm , however i had both the vinci x amd drag x , adn i loved them :) i am really waiting for testing this thing <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread